Sat, Sep 21, 6:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: credit card charged 3 times for same purchase!

mksjuliana ( ) posted Mon, 15 September 2003 at 8:47 PM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 6:06 AM

I just called my bank to ask why my balance is so low. They told me that there were three charges from Bondware for $27.95 on the same day!! I know there has been some server problems but can you please look into this or tell me who to talk to? I don't seem to get an answer from the number on your site as I can't call during the day. Thank you.

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 16 September 2003 at 10:38 AM

Hi, I am only showing one pending charge to your credit card for $27.95 because your address information was either wrong or couldn't be verified at that time. A second charge was actually settled. Credit Cards have a two step process. An authorization puts a "hold" on the funds and a settlement actually charges on your card. Your credit card was authorized, but not settled because the address and zip were not able to be verified. This means your card company shows an authorization from Bondware, Inc. as a "pending" charge; however, you will not actually be charged. It can take from 2 to 7 days for this "pending" authorization to be released from your credit card. You can contact your card company by the toll-free number on the back of your card to find out how long the charges will be in "pending" since they will not be settled. So you have one charge for $27.95 on the 13th that is pending and will drop off since it won't be settled. You have one $27.95 charge that was settled and charged to your card for the product you received on order #146603. Hope this helps. Thank you, Stacey Renderosity Store

mksjuliana ( ) posted Tue, 16 September 2003 at 12:46 PM

Ok. Thank you for explaining that to me, I was very nervous :):):):):)....That makes sense.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.