Fri, Sep 20, 11:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: Arrrrah...V3 eye textures not rendering

cmjackson ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 7:23 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:55 PM

I'm using pro pack. Daz3d eye textures 4 V3 are not rendering nor are the textures that i've made also. What can be wrong, i've made sure that the "render textures" box is ticked in the options. But the skin textures are rendering. Help don't know what to do!!!

Cruelty ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 7:31 AM

Check the strength in materials, I had this problem too and it was that for some reason the mats werent applying properly and the strength was at 0..hope this helps :)

cmjackson ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 7:34 AM

Yes thanxs , i've just realised (wipes sweat from brow) When i panic, i PANIC, LOL

Lyrra ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 12:07 PM

Oh! is that what it is. Huh.... now why didn't think to check that? been getting this sometimes as well

Cruelty ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 4:19 PM

lol i am glad it was that simple and not a major problem :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.