Fri, Sep 20, 2:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Digital Cloning Face Prop Update

Zarabanda ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 4:10 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:30 AM

file_76571.jpg

Just wanted to update all interested that the cloning face prop has been smoothed out and the postwork formula completed. The basic idea is a quick and easy way to import real people into poser. This prop allows that to be done with a minimum of time and effort and the best results. The final output is created inside poser with a slight bit of post to smooth out the edges. If there is interest, I can write a tutorial. This item is currently available in my free stuff.

LeRoy50 ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 5:37 PM

A tutorial is always a help.Please write one if you can find the time.Thanks 8>)

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 6:38 PM

Holy geez! That's awesome.

lmckenzie ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 3:12 AM

Are you ever planning to do a male version?

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

Zarabanda ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 7:30 AM

actually, I have a couple of male pics in my gallery using the prop. I havent made the male version available in freestuff however.

lmckenzie ( ) posted Fri, 19 September 2003 at 11:17 AM

Just wondering. I have a high-res picture of a certain politician I'd like to immortalize in Poser :-)

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

Zarabanda ( ) posted Fri, 19 September 2003 at 11:04 PM

lol, Im all for that. Im going to release a new, improved version of the clone mask. this time it will be distributed as a smart prop for p4 male/female and mike/vicki.

lmckenzie ( ) posted Sat, 20 September 2003 at 4:38 AM

Outstanding! Looking forward to it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.