Tue, Oct 22, 2:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Any Seam Guides for Mike 3 ?

OReillyTX ( ) posted Fri, 19 September 2003 at 11:29 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:15 AM

Hello, has anyone made a seam guide for the new M3 UV layout? I know he's rather new and all. I am looking to make some texmaps for him. Thank you in advance!

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 19 September 2003 at 11:49 AM

In general it seems you can use the V3 templates. The mapping is very close to identical. Only small issues at the chest and lower lips...

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

OReillyTX ( ) posted Fri, 19 September 2003 at 12:12 PM

Sadly I am unabel to get the V3 seamguide from here ('rosity)its a dead link. Any other locations i may find the V3 seamguide ?

Simderella ( ) posted Fri, 19 September 2003 at 12:14 PM

its at DAZ on the v3 base product page.. There are quite noticable differences between the chest though.

My Gallery

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 19 September 2003 at 12:15 PM

I think it's at Daz. On V3's main page :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

OReillyTX ( ) posted Fri, 19 September 2003 at 12:30 PM

Thank you much, that will get me started ! LOL I would imagine there is a difference in the chest. (evil grin) Too bad the tex templates didnt get the kinda loving for M3 as they did for V3! I hope someone does make a seam guide for M3 genitals and all. Thanks again.

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 19 September 2003 at 12:40 PM

I'm sure SnowSultan is already working on it...LOL. Laurie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.