Sun, Sep 22, 7:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 2:35 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: WorldZ Is Back

The-Slinger ( ) posted Sat, 20 September 2003 at 9:54 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 7:17 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?Who=The%2DSlinger

file_76919.jpg

During the changeover from the old Andix account to our own new stores, several products vanished for a while. But now they're back. And, of course, WorldZ-V2 is there with them. However, this is not an upgrade: that's coming at Christmas ... So Please Don't Buy It Again, if you already have it in your collection. LOL. And Remember, all those who have previously purchased WorldZ-V2 will be notified when the upgrade is ready, and will NOT have to pay again. Thank you for the support of all customers: Past, Present and Future. All the Best. The-Slinger

dialyn ( ) posted Sat, 20 September 2003 at 9:55 AM

Thank you for the update. Many of us have been looking forward to finding out more about the future of WorldZ-V2. Great to hear it is still alive and well. :)

The-Slinger ( ) posted Sat, 20 September 2003 at 9:59 AM

Thanks, dialyn ... I'll keep you posted, and add new scren shots as and when I've got them. Also working on some new texture packs for the good old, Foreground Tool. Again, I'll be sure to keep everybody up to date.

kayjay97 ( ) posted Sat, 20 September 2003 at 10:18 AM

I am glad to see it too! Do you have the customer list ( I would hate to be left out, LOL)

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

The-Slinger ( ) posted Sat, 20 September 2003 at 10:23 AM

Wouldn't dream of leaving you out ... I'll need to to have a chat with a few people; but I'm sure contacting everybody wont be much of a problem. And I'll give you all plenty of notice, so - if need be - you can jog my memory. Cheers.

kayjay97 ( ) posted Sat, 20 September 2003 at 10:27 AM

:) thanks. I bought it from ya'lls old site so I just wanted to make sure. LOL

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Andi3d ( ) posted Sat, 20 September 2003 at 12:05 PM

kayjay, yes, we do have complete customer lists, so hopefully no-one would get left out of any upgrade deal. :-)

"That which doesn't kill you is probably re-loading"

Stormrage ( ) posted Sat, 20 September 2003 at 1:04 PM

I love this set.. just wish i had more time to do rendering with it :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.