Sat, Oct 5, 12:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 11:52 am)

Subject: Question on Zygote's Victoria...

jonfe ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2000 at 3:17 AM ยท edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 12:46 PM

I've been planning to purchase Victoria, but since I'm on a tight budget, I was wondering whether I need to buy some hair model for her as well... If memory serves me well, it's been mentioned that I could use some of the existing hair models with a little tweaking... Is this true ? Thanks in advance... Jon - Greece

LoboUK ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2000 at 3:38 AM

Yes, the existing hair models will fit on Victoria with some re-scaling Paul

Viomar ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2000 at 3:58 AM

And Someone did a morph specially for Kozaburo's Real Ponytail(One of my fav)! Once you've adjusted one, take note of your modifications, cause it will work for most of the rest... I like Vic's "FlipHair", and use Kozaburo's Ponytail instead of Theirs... (Opinion from a Dinosaur) ;-) Marc

jonfe ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2000 at 4:26 AM

Thank you both... Got to dig up that credit card now... Jon P.S. Viomar any chance of coming up with a URL or modeler on that morph ?

Viomar ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2000 at 4:40 AM

Here's what's in the readme file: 2000 Nathan Sewell nates@Posermail.com Hope this helps! Marc

jonfe ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2000 at 5:14 AM

Thanks again... Let's go hunting... Jon - Greece

Chris ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2000 at 7:19 AM

I'm very interested in that PonyTail morph too. Is there a place where I can download it? TIA Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

Chris ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2000 at 7:36 AM

I have found it. You can get the PonyTail Morph here: http://members.fortunecity.com/n2x4/PonyTail.html Chris

jonfe ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2000 at 8:32 AM

That was fast (and sweet too)... I've been searching high-n-low for this, since I read Marc's post... Thank you... Jon - Greece

Chris ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2000 at 10:29 AM

anytime :-) Chris

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.