Sun, Sep 22, 4:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: I need help fining.....

Majesta ( ) posted Wed, 26 July 2000 at 2:14 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:38 AM

Hello all, 1st time on here... Would like to know if anyone has seen an awesome Sentry gun model around? i Need a 2 barrel sentry gun. the kind that sits on legs. im pleading with this forumn to help me. I have Bryce 4 and im still learning on about modeling things but i need this very soon. I need it for a project im working on. If anyone can help me PLS let me know thanks.

skyking ( ) posted Wed, 26 July 2000 at 8:20 PM

Try 3D cafe web site.Try have a lot of models there to down load.

Sinv-jica ( ) posted Wed, 26 July 2000 at 11:17 PM

yeah modeling is tough with only bryce, (see my robot model) I started out by using model as well. I try to make my own now, but from time to time I do use models. Always remember to acknowledge the creator of the model, its polite.

kits ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2000 at 3:28 PM

Try the propsguild they have quite a good arsenal -------> Chris-S

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.