Fri, Oct 4, 3:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Your opinion on a new project...

panko ( ) posted Sat, 20 September 2003 at 5:28 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 3:35 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: http://hometown.aol.com/darkangelsc796/index.html

file_76977.jpg

The link brings you to a basic page I just set up for you to browse and it contains a few renderings of my new sports+fantasy project. The pictures aren't as large as I would like them to be but it is the best it could be done at the moment. I'd appreciate your opinion and/or comments.

"That's another fine mess you got me in to!" -- Oliver Hardy

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Sat, 20 September 2003 at 9:22 PM

LOL...I'm suprised you don't have more hits since nude Vicki's are in high demand here.

KarenJ ( ) posted Sun, 21 September 2003 at 2:31 AM

Hi there, It took me several minutes to load the page. I'm on DSL. That could be with heavy fileweight or could be the AOL servers, but that may be why you haven't had many responses. Anyway, I must say it's nice to see some women with "normal" pubic hair. I get sick of finding nothing but shaved ladies... makes me come out with stubble rash in sympathy! LOL The posing is very natural, particularly in the hurdling pic, but the rings pic doesn't look physically possible. I'm not sure if it's actually possible for a woman to hold this pose - I tried a google image search on "gymnastics rings" and found only two pics of men in this pose. In both it showed a lot of shoulder tension and the position of the rings was rotated by the hands. You might want to change her position or beef her up some :)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

panko ( ) posted Sun, 21 September 2003 at 6:23 AM

Karen, you are dead right about the rings pose. It's a difficult one to hold by a woman in real life --but not an impossibility in the fantasy world :-). Muscular tension in V3 is still a rather frustrating business, but now that you mention it I realise that the ring lady looks unaturaly relaxed for such a difficult position. As for the pubic hair... I'm delighted to finally find someone who shares my views on this matter! (LOL) It makes one feel nostalgic of the glorious '50s! Let's hope that this shaven-trimmed disaster is just a passing fashion and that it'll go away (the sooner the better)... :-) Thanks for your feedback, it's been most helpful, and yes, AOL selvers are apauling! Maybe I should reduce the number of pictures on the page...

KarenJ ( ) posted Sun, 21 September 2003 at 8:59 AM

You're welcome :) Maybe you could think about doing thumbnails linked to the full-size pics, that should cut the load time down considerably.

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Strixowl ( ) posted Sun, 21 September 2003 at 12:21 PM

Yup load time. I waited 3 minutes. Still a white window.

panko ( ) posted Sun, 21 September 2003 at 4:23 PM

All right. I'll see what I can do and be back with another post soon. Thank you anyway.

Strixowl ( ) posted Mon, 22 September 2003 at 9:57 AM

Got in. Looks good. What rings pic?

panko ( ) posted Mon, 22 September 2003 at 3:02 PM

Attached Link: http://panko49.tripod.com/olympicdreams/index.html

I removed the rings pic to work on it :-). In the meantime I set up a new site at Tripod, breaking up the pictures to save on loading time. You might like to have a look over there. Just follow the new link.

Strixowl ( ) posted Tue, 23 September 2003 at 10:57 AM

Tripod lay out looks very good.

panko ( ) posted Tue, 23 September 2003 at 11:26 AM

Thanks. More pics are to come in shortly (I hope... :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.