Sat, Sep 21, 11:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 2:35 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Koshini Pak 8 and Ichiro Pak 3 - Coming Soon to Daz

littlefox ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 1:34 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

file_75879.jpg

Nope, not dead by a long shot, just this last pair of packs has taken alot longer in development than I thought it would ;) Was hoping to get it out before Hurricane Michael III hit, but missed my mark. Oh well, hopefully these two darlings will survive the aftermath. ;) Have a peek at Shini-Taur and Ichi-Taur. It's been a long battle to make certain that they can use each other's textures for body, Hair and clothing, but it worked! Accoring to Daz, they'll be released next week ;) YEAH!!!! I did it and survived... no more double packs for me for a while.... ;) HUGS! Littlefox

littlefox ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 1:36 PM

file_75880.jpg

And the Ichi-Taur ;)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 1:43 PM

OH MY GOD!!!!!!, I love this, OH MY GOD, I REALLY LOVE THIS!!!!!!!! Sharen

dragongirl ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 1:52 PM

The pony bodies look just right with your characters - very nice design and very nice modeling. :-)

shazz501 ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 1:52 PM

OMG!!! they look ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!! i MUST have these!!!! i love all your work but these look extra special!!!! darn it i drooled on my keyboard..lol

mysticwinter ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 1:54 PM

you....must....stop.... I can't stand it! I'm about to put away the 'house for sale' sign and put up a 'husband for sale' sign... any one want a slightly (okay overly) used husband.. he's got a few more good years in him snicker Looks awesome!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 2:43 PM

I MUST HAVE THESE NOW......GIMMY GIMMY GIMMMY...SHAREN

Crescent ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 2:46 PM

Finally - someone who puts the horse section in proportion to the human part! It drives me nuts to see centaurs with huge horse bodies and tiny human torsos! Are those headbands/helmets for K and I? Can they wear that hair and horn without the face piece? Thanks for releasing for both K and I. I hate having species with only one gender. ;-) BTW: Would you consider making a pack of just hair? You're about the only one who's made anime style hair for guys, and I'd love to see more. Cheers!

littlefox ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 2:48 PM

Giggles and hugs!!!! So glad you like!!!! Oh but you must wait for next week, DangerKitty and SecretHeart are teaming up on some goodies too ;) Mwahahahahahahahahahah! But if you're up for teasing yourself more I've got the Popups showing some other textures and such on my website at www.ladylittlefox.com/Taurs.htm (Still fighting with a site upgrade... hopefully I'll get around to finishing it) Yeah I'm a horrible tease, but you still love me right? ;) HUGS!!!! Littlefox

littlefox ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 2:53 PM

Yep The horn and plate are separately matted on the crown so that you can hide the plate and have a Uni-Taur ;) Grins, Ain't it the truth on proportions? Think that was half of what took so long with these two was figuring out just how the hips of the human should fit to the Taur so that it didn't look bulky or abnormally sized ;) Glad it worked!!! Ah the Hair pack! Actually I have talked to Daz about that and have plans for one of nothing but the hairs from all the packs and one or two new ones in one big bundle. May have to wait just a bit longer. I've just dived into another project that's trying to eat me alive ;P May take me a bit. Grins on the 2 genders too! Yes, Was a real bear to get it to work. If you look closely you can see it's not simply scaling between the Shini and Ichi-Taurs, he's actually more stockily built, more masculine where she's actually delicately proportioned ;) They may wear the same skin but they're different critters!

Caly ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 4:15 PM

Oh these are so cute! Well-balanced, very cool! :) About the hair packs... the new hairs that aren't in any clothing packs, will you sell those separately as well, for those folks that own every single pack already and don't want to buy 'em all to just get the new ones? :D

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 4:31 PM

No no, I can't take it anymore.....ahhhhh, these are really just amazing. Thank you girl....Sharen

littlefox ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 4:50 PM

Exactly on the hair packs. That was my stipulation on doing a new one fof a compilation pack ;) that the new ones with the pack be sold separately as well. HUGS

Caly ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 5:19 PM

Terriffic! :) hugz!

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

huskydog ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 6:30 PM

Thank you! I can't wait to get them!

kayjay97 ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 9:00 PM

Argggggggggg........... littlefox! You are killing me!!!!! These are wonderful!! I can't wait

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

pdxjims ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 10:49 PM

Amazing and beautiful.

secretheart ( ) posted Sat, 13 September 2003 at 1:50 AM

file_75881.jpg

I thought I'd toss a little "teaser" for the pack Dangerkitty and I have put together as well. Woodland Treasures should release at the same time as the new Koshini and Ichiro packs and includes a bevy of poses, textures and treats for your favorite little centauress.

Cylithera ( ) posted Sat, 13 September 2003 at 3:04 AM

ARGGGGG! So beaaaaaautiful!! But. Why.. OH WHY, can't this stuff be available for Victoria as well! It's gorgeous. This one I'm going to -have- to get. Wonderful, wonderful work you guys! ;)

Ravnheart ( ) posted Sat, 13 September 2003 at 3:05 AM

OMG!!!! These are just fantastic!!!! I really love these! Great work!:)

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Sat, 13 September 2003 at 10:30 AM

Ohh no I still have not gotten the last packs Dangerkitty and you have made now another to add to my wishlist. Beautiful work. And LittleFox I hope you already know how much I truly love this new pack!

Mercy ( ) posted Sat, 13 September 2003 at 12:03 PM

Question for Secretheart and danger kitty... will the poses also work on the Ichiro centaur or are they just for the Koshini centauress?

secretheart ( ) posted Sat, 13 September 2003 at 1:33 PM

file_75882.jpg

Mercy (and anyone else who is interested) The "Woodland Treasures" pack includes a multitude of things that will also be compatible with the Ichiro Centaur. The image below gives a breakdown of what does and doesn't work... LLF really did a wonderful job with making these packages truly versatile and Dangerkitty and I are pleased to be able to offer this package which can, in the most part, span both of LLF's packs.

xoconostle ( ) posted Sat, 13 September 2003 at 8:14 PM

Brilliant. Bravo!

huskydog ( ) posted Sun, 14 September 2003 at 4:38 PM

I love it! I love it!

tonymouse ( ) posted Sun, 14 September 2003 at 9:42 PM

Me too bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tonymouse ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 10:15 AM

Any updates Lady littlefox, as this stuff is far more important to some of us than M3

littlefox ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 10:45 AM

Laughs and hugs, well hopefully'll tomorrow. Can't swear to it but hoping! Daz said they'd contact me as soon as it goes up and I'll post here so all of you will know ;) HUGS!!!! I'm so excited to see what folks do with the pair of em ;) Littlefox

kobaltkween ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 12:54 PM

yay! yeah, i have to say i'm much more sure about buying this than m3, and i've been waiting for it much longer.... oh, and to the person who mentioned why not victoria, there's a thread in the forums where littlefox said how much more time that would take and how it would hold up release on the koshini projects. i for one am willing to abide by that trade off.

Cylithera ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 1:37 PM

I know. I bet it would hold it up alot. ;) Hehe. And I love the things for Koshini. Maybe someone can make morphs or something for Victoria, that way the Koshini packages still have to be bought. ;) Just a suggestion. (I'm still going to buy the centaurs, and hopefully some others ;D )

littlefox ( ) posted Fri, 19 September 2003 at 6:10 PM

Ask and ye shall recieve!! They're here.... or rather Shini-Taur is.... Ichi-Taur's exe was having someproblems I'm told so they'll have him up as soon as he's fixed.....eeep what a thought ! ;) http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=1588 http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=1590 HUGS! Littlefox

tonymouse ( ) posted Mon, 22 September 2003 at 7:48 AM

I just checked this morning and neither are up at DAZ now only the texture pack?? BOO HOO, hopfully they will be back up before the end of the day.

ralphwarnick ( ) posted Mon, 22 September 2003 at 8:17 AM

Hi LadylittleFox! Trying to purchase your current product from daz! Keep getting this message: "We're sorry, but we no longer offer this item. Its product detail page is available only for reference. If you believe this to be in error, we'd appreciate it if you'd contact us and let us know." I wrote them, but have not gotten an answer back? I really like ALL your stuff and would not miss this one! Thanks Ralph Warnick

tonymouse ( ) posted Mon, 22 September 2003 at 1:22 PM

any update on the status of the s and I taurs?? I hate to seem impatient( but I am ) tony

littlefox ( ) posted Mon, 22 September 2003 at 1:32 PM

Sorry for the lack of response. SecretHeart and I have been trying to determine what happened this weekend now that Daz is finally back from the weekend. According to an email I received this morning, they will be working especially hard today to get the release of Shini-Taur and Ichi-Taur ASAP. Hopefully that means today, but I wouldn't want to be responsible if folks pass out from holding their breath. Hugs and sighs.... someone postponed Christmas and didn't tell the elves ;P But on the positive note I have talked to Daniel and the sale will be extended to include the first weekend of next month ;) That should give pocket books time to recover from Hurricane M3 ;) Littlefox

tonymouse ( ) posted Mon, 22 September 2003 at 1:37 PM

cool! thanks for letting us know, I won't pass out now ;)

orangeparty ( ) posted Mon, 22 September 2003 at 2:15 PM

now you tell me - I've already passed out twice! ;) Good to hear they're extending the sale. Maybe I can afford both at the same time now (instead of flipping the coin to see who comes first). Rob

littlefox ( ) posted Mon, 22 September 2003 at 5:01 PM

They're up! And this time both of them!!! Ichi-Taur and Shini-Taur, now available at Daz!! And a Texture/Pose pack from SecretHeart and DangerKitty!!!! Get em while they're hot ;P!!!! And yes Ichi-Taur is available now (according to my sources) Just don't think they have him linked off the new releases yet. Hugs!! Littlefox (Cross your fingers and hope this doesn't Jinx it ;P) http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=1588 http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=1589 http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=1590

tonymouse ( ) posted Mon, 22 September 2003 at 9:06 PM

YeaHHHH!!! I'll be picking it up tomorow!!! tony

tonymouse ( ) posted Tue, 23 September 2003 at 8:57 AM

Got it!!!!!!!!!!!!

shazz501 ( ) posted Tue, 23 September 2003 at 10:06 AM

WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!! just got in from working overtime ;) have to pay for my koshini addiction somehow :) now i know i've done the hours i can spend the money..lolol.. rushes off to daz

tonymouse ( ) posted Tue, 23 September 2003 at 3:21 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=1449102

You might want to hold off, Daz and Lady Littlefox are working out some S and I -taur issues. Hopfully they will have the downloads fixed soon. See link

littlefox ( ) posted Tue, 23 September 2003 at 3:36 PM

Sorry for not answering sooner, been fielding this question on the Koshini List and waiting for an answer. Yes there was a problem, I'm not exactly certain what was corrupting the RSRs and Jpgs on the exe. I got word to Daz first thing this morning and they've been working on it since. I've just had word that the problem is fixed and they are up. Let me know if this fix doesn't work and I'll poke Daz some more for ya ;) Thanks to those of you who let me know. You guys know I'll do everything in my power to get the problem solved as quickly as possible ;) HUGS!! Littlefox

ralphwarnick ( ) posted Wed, 24 September 2003 at 11:44 AM

Got them! Now if only the magical Lady Little Fox maybe comes up with a wonderful mermaid tail?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.