Tue, Oct 22, 10:05 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 9:37 am)

Subject: Poser anime figures.

Torulf ( ) posted Wed, 24 September 2003 at 2:23 PM ยท edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 3:12 AM

file_77470.jpg

I love J anime and want to make a poser movie in a similar stile. But I want to make a normal render, not the anime/cartoon render. If you want to make a movie and have many people in anime style there are some problems to make the characters locks like different persons. I use morphs, different hair and clothing etc. But there is some problem with mix figures in different styles. In Japan anime movies are offended different characters in different styles (for example Nadesico and Spirited away). It works well but I think this is not good in the realistic render. I want to build a world with slightly deformed characters so I can not use super deformed figures as Koshini & Ichiro or Yuca & Mayu. I have down loaded al free anime style poser figures I have found and I have even purchased some figures. On the image here are two figures I have made from different morphs. The first is from Viktoria2 with Morph worlds morphs for Victoria, eye morphs and eye shapes. Its lock good from the front but from side there is a visible gape. I think its could be helped with some magnets. Have you some ideas? It is a sever lack of male anime figures. I have fond some. The second figure in the picture are made from morphs fore P4m. One P4 anime man, one from a fine figure (J01R), I have forgot on what Japan site I fond it, and the morph for the Cloud Strife (by John Malis). I have newly purchased Aiko from DAZ. She is fantastic and has lots of possibilities. I looking for good anime eyes for her like the excellent DO Anime Eyes. But I have not found some fore Aiko/Stephen. Do somebody know where to find it?

TG

Walt Sterdan ( ) posted Thu, 25 September 2003 at 9:50 AM

You can take a peek at DAZ's Anime Dolls for V3: http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=1246 Unfortunately it requires Victoria 3.0 Base, Victoria 3.0 Head Morph Pak and Victoria 3.0 Male Morph Pak, but it does give some anime that doesn't look too bad in 3D renders.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.