Tue, Oct 22, 12:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: Vue 4 and poser 5

Calseeor ( ) posted Thu, 25 September 2003 at 12:25 PM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 10:25 PM

Hello all, Long time no post. Hope everyone has been well. I have a question about poser 5 and vue 4. Is there a patch out yet to allow vue 4 to import poser 5 scenes? I know there was going to be, as I see mentioned on Vue's site, however I can not find a patch that mentions it. If the answer is already here in the forum , please forgive me. I am having a rough time with renderosity from work today. Searchs time out, the site is crawling, so I figured I would try my luck posting. I hope this goes through. Thanks, --Eryk

gebe ( ) posted Thu, 25 September 2003 at 12:34 PM

There is a beta patch called Vue 4.2. Please serach this forum for e-onsoftware announcements. You will find the address where to download it. SOrry, but I cannot do it for you, Renderosity is too slow at this momenet. Guitta

grunthor ( ) posted Thu, 25 September 2003 at 1:17 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=1418083

Here You go. http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=1418083

Calseeor ( ) posted Thu, 25 September 2003 at 1:23 PM

Thank you both, very much. I will check out this link and download the patch when I get home and have (with luck) a better connection to renderosity.

Calseeor ( ) posted Thu, 25 September 2003 at 3:46 PM

This download worked perfectly, thanks again!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.