Fri, Sep 20, 1:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 9:46 am)

Subject: Vue4 Pro Sidegrade order problems

TheWingedOne ( ) posted Thu, 25 September 2003 at 3:40 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:21 AM

Hi all, I finally got my tax refund I just headed over to e-on's webstore to order the Vue4 Pro sidegrade for my mac. Unforntunately when it comes to the part where I'm asked for my Vue4 serial the order process stops. When I try to hit the "next" button nothing happens. I can't finish my order. :( Did some of you experienced something similiar? Is there another way to place an order? I'd like to order asap since I want to benefit from the introductory price. ;) Thanks, Phil P.S. Lynn, if you're reading this I'd be really grateful if you could contact me through IM or email regarding this issue.

ggrace ( ) posted Thu, 25 September 2003 at 3:33 PM

Same thing happened to me. I sent them email and will post it here if they reply. Aloha Glenn

DMM ( ) posted Thu, 25 September 2003 at 3:37 PM

It went OK for me. Had you registered Vue 4? Perhaps they don't have a record of you.

ggrace ( ) posted Thu, 25 September 2003 at 6:39 PM

I did register VUE4 and have been to the secure area for several upgrades. The crazy thing is that the browser dosen't send a thing after you put in the numbers--you just hang there no traffic at all. they haven't answered my email either.

Lynn ( ) posted Thu, 25 September 2003 at 11:55 PM

We are having some issues with some browsers on the Mac and our ecommerce site (its being worked on). The best thing to do is just call in your order to our toll free number (877-972-7345), or fax it in. Best regards, Lynn Fredricks e-on software

norm1153 ( ) posted Fri, 26 September 2003 at 2:54 AM

I was able to register VuePro online. I chose to register online from inside VuePro. What happened is that while VuePro opened up a browser window and filled in some fields, including Serial Number, it jumbled the number. Once I figured that out, and corrected the erroneous values, The website accepted my registration. Hope that helps. I dunno where the jumbling comes from, though. Norm

TheWingedOne ( ) posted Fri, 26 September 2003 at 7:23 AM

Lynn already contacted me in person. Thanks, Lynn! The problem wasn't because of a mac browser. I tested it on various systems afterwards (WinXP and Sun Solaris). Since I'm from Germany I'll get contacted by e-on's European office. I'll keeping you guys updated. :) Phil

ggrace ( ) posted Fri, 26 September 2003 at 11:13 AM

Thanks everyone I am going to phone it in. I am using Mozilla in win 2000 and both are pretty buggy but it does work with most sites such as RDNA.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.