Sun, Sep 22, 8:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Oh Im so very very Sad

Parts ( ) posted Fri, 28 July 2000 at 12:22 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 8:23 AM

I have tried and tried but can't seem to get the camel. I have listed my e-mail and even talke to Zygote. They say I have to register my e-mail here. I have and still, can't get that dang camel Please some one help me. I don't want to miss out on the freebee of the year

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 28 July 2000 at 1:51 PM

Parts, have you: 1) Searched the archives here for the correct URL for download? 2) Made sure you listed your e-mail address here completely and correctly (whatever@somesillyISP.[COM, ORG or NET])?

edarsenal ( ) posted Fri, 28 July 2000 at 5:00 PM

hey parts! alot of people who underline their name seemed to have missed out on the mailing. Something about that underlining makes it a bear to locate a member. any poop, i e-mailed you a copy of the newsletter. ed

Parts ( ) posted Fri, 28 July 2000 at 5:29 PM

Hye ed, Thank you so much. The model is great. Thanks to zygote and renderosity i have a new pet to play with.

edarsenal ( ) posted Sat, 29 July 2000 at 1:58 AM

have fun and enjoy! and don't forget.... they do SPIT! so don't get it angry ;)

DTHUREGRIF ( ) posted Sun, 30 July 2000 at 1:49 PM

hehehe. Camels don't have to be angry to spit. I think they do it for fun! :-)

edarsenal ( ) posted Tue, 01 August 2000 at 11:58 AM

i know i do. :๐Ÿ˜:

DTHUREGRIF ( ) posted Tue, 01 August 2000 at 2:21 PM

Yeah, I know. ::ducks:: Oh sorry, Jack! I think that was meant for me. Ed, do ya hand out towels with your showers?

edarsenal ( ) posted Tue, 01 August 2000 at 3:36 PM

no, but here's a wet nap. ;)

Legume ( ) posted Wed, 02 August 2000 at 1:14 PM

I know you don't spit.

edarsenal ( ) posted Thu, 03 August 2000 at 11:07 AM

LOL

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.