Tue, Oct 22, 1:03 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: DAZ Millenium Dog

rtamesis ( ) posted Mon, 29 September 2003 at 7:09 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:50 AM

So when is it going to be released?

kim258 ( ) posted Mon, 29 September 2003 at 8:13 PM

OH, YOU MEAN ON THE LEVEL THAT THEY DID THE MILL. CAT...WHICH I HAVE AND IT IS A GREAT PRODUCT. GOOD QUESTION. :)

lhiannan ( ) posted Mon, 29 September 2003 at 8:55 PM

No real (as in "Official") announcement has ever been made, so everything else is guesswork. Hopefully somewhat soon tho.

Don ( ) posted Mon, 29 September 2003 at 10:54 PM

I would much rather see a Millennium Horse!!! Many more uses and so forth than a doggy. No comment about cats.

MallenLane ( ) posted Mon, 29 September 2003 at 11:43 PM

Hmm horse huh

lhiannan ( ) posted Mon, 29 September 2003 at 11:55 PM

I'd vote for a whole Millenium Menagerie... I have a use for almost any animal you could throw at me... er, well, don't throw them (especially the horse, that would hurt a bit).

nornaddict ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 3:55 AM

How about replacing all the animals that came with poser for millenium animals?

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 4:51 AM

Kim258... Right beside the "A" on your keyboard, there's a little button called Caps Lock. Try pressing it. Far less annoying when you're not YELLING ALL THE TIME,OK?

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 6:13 AM

Do Danish keyboards have A next to CapsLock - I know French ones don't (AZERTY instead of QWERTY - which must make Undo a stretch)?

gryffnn ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 6:17 AM

Is Anton working on the dog? Haven't heard from him in ages. Was hoping he would follow up on a request for freckled textures.

elektra ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 6:43 AM

How about a nice Millenium Fox? With different coats for red fox and artic fox? Oooo, a nice silver fox. And a millenium wolf with different color coats and morphs.

Lunaseas ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 7:46 AM

M. Allen Lane is currently working on the dog.

Caly ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 9:05 AM

I vote for a Dog, a Horse, and every other animal except for maybe Hyenas. Damn those critters are ugly. :D

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

lhiannan ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 9:31 AM

Ugly with a horrible laugh... especially when playing a hyena-morph in RPG and moving in for the kill you've been working on for sooo long against THAT particular bad guy...

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 9:47 AM

Attached Link: Danish Keyboard

Well yes, on a danish keyboard the a is next to caps lock. I thought that side of keyboards were the same all over *L* I thought all keyboards were qwerty (except for Dvorak keyboards of course) At the link there's a pic of a danish keyboads, really funny - interactive - way of making it, try mousing over shift or AltGr to see what is where :o)

You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA

MallenLane ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 10:15 AM

Nope.. not working on the dog. =)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 10:26 AM

I think it's Rbtwiz who is working on the doggie, right?

genny ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 10:29 AM

Attached Link: http://www.rbtwhiz.com/

From an earlier post.......I bookmarked it but can't recall who posted it? genny

MallenLane ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 10:43 AM

Yes its Robb. I'm working on something more practical.. like a big monster. o_0 And no.. not that one.

elektra ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 10:46 AM

Tease What are you working on man!!!!???? Spill it! :-)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 11:40 AM

A millennium BIG cat?!?!?!

MallenLane ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 11:42 AM

lol no, not a big cat.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 11:46 AM

Awww :0( A millennium WHALE then?!

MallenLane ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 11:49 AM

monster.. not animal.

Caly ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 11:49 AM

I vote for a Phoenix! :) Or a Gryphon... Wouldn't mind Sphinx grin

Renderosity Gallery

MallenLane ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 11:59 AM

Those would be cool, but the feathers.... =)

Caly ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 12:10 PM

Feathers are difficult? (I don't know how to model) I guess they would have to be more transmapped. Well we already have the Loch Ness Monster. ;) Let's see, what else is there... The Abominable Snowman? tee hee

Renderosity Gallery

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 12:27 PM

I say abominable snowman too. Or a Bigfoot, or sasquatch or whatever you call it. A millennium Neanderthal would be cool too though. Or just a REAL neanderthal morph for M3...

RHaseltine ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 1:30 PM

Chimera? (Resisting temptation to mention DAZ|Studio).

duanemoody ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 1:48 PM

Mutant cross between a monkey and an artichoke?

plmcelligott ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 2:02 PM

Seriously, could you even do a single Millenium Dog? Could you get a Chihuaua and a Borzoi from the same mesh?

genny ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 2:21 PM

Well, in Real life, I have had a pure bread Chihuaua, a Chihuaua /Daughtson, a Chihuaua /bassett, and then I got a Great Dane. I only had the Chihuaua anythings, because I lived in the city and could not have any other "real" dogs. But.........from now on.......my one and only "Mil" dog will be a Great Dane........the Chihuaua's are great and truly amusing in their own right........but there is nothing like having a BIG dog around to make everyone think that you have got someone their to protect you. If they only Knew? LOL! This is the dog that I am waiting for........because my Vickie's (possete's, koshinis, etc.) what to have one too. (: genny

MallenLane ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 3:37 PM

mm you probably could get all the short-haired dogs reasonable from a single mesh, but it requires redoing joints for each size, and morphs.. so you'd end up with a lot of figures, rather than one. That takes alot more time to produce.

Redfern ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 5:23 PM

So, Mallen, a monster, eh? I'll understand if you're bound to company secrecy, but I'm guessing the monster in question is the mystery figure hinted within the Michael 3 ads. What do the rest of you think, gang? Sincerely, Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

MallenLane ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 5:50 PM

Nope.. not related, though they could grapple I suppose. =)

TheWanderer ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 6:18 PM

Hi There was an article the other day on the BBC news pages about mapping the genome of Canis Familiaris. Well it seems (this was a quick scan btw the full one will be out they think later in the year)that 70% of adogs genes are the same as a humans. the big differences being the number of genes for the nose (sense of smell). So what I was wondering would this be another use for the much vaunted Uni-Mesh? Dave (who's Friend jack has just left in disgust at the thought of being so closely related to a smelly human!)

duanemoody ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 12:43 AM

...Which brings us back to the tooltip for the Toonimal Puppy listing at DAZ that read "Based on the V3 Mesh" until someone here caught it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.