Fri, Sep 20, 4:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:32 pm)

Subject: Has Anyone seen the Update for PBoost 1.4 ???

Strixowl ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 8:18 PM ยท edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 8:10 PM

Has anyone seen the Update for PBoost 1.4 yet???

elizabyte ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 9:59 PM

Been wondering the same thing myself. I had nothing but headaches with 1.4, so I went back to 1.3 pretty quickly. I haven't upgraded again because I'm a little gun shy now... Anyone have anything to report? bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis

nornaddict ( ) posted Wed, 01 October 2003 at 3:27 AM

I think we're waiting on the good graces of the rosity testing staff as to when it will be available & Howard is on holiday so he can't gee them up a bit either.

Indoda ( ) posted Wed, 01 October 2003 at 6:38 AM

I purchased 1.4 after reading the wonderful things said about it - I am very disappointed. I'll wait and see the update to see if it's better else it'll be a $25 mistake.

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Indoda

Magik1 ( ) posted Wed, 01 October 2003 at 8:10 AM

P Booost 1.4.2 is available from Poserpros so I presume it will soon be available here for free download to those who've allready purchased....like me! Stick with it, I've been useing 1.4 Beta for a while without any prob's. it's a good programme.

evilded777 ( ) posted Wed, 01 October 2003 at 9:11 AM

I just got the download this weekend, no idea if it is 1.4 or 1.42, but no issues for me. The new functionality is tremendous.

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Wed, 01 October 2003 at 9:52 AM

got this saturday from poserpro's and mines the 1.4.2 updated version.. and I love it already.. just gotta find the time to sort out a severly mucked up runtime....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.