Fri, Sep 20, 4:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:32 pm)

Subject: GUYS! CAREFULL WITH WAREHOUSE STUFF TODAY!

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 01 October 2003 at 6:10 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:34 PM

There has been some sort of coding error (still waiting for the admins to get their beautysleep finished) but as a result a LOT of stuff has wrongly been moved to the Warehouse. PLEASE DO NOT BUY WAREHOUSE STUFF untill it is setteled! You may think you'd getting a bargain, but you MAY end up being charged more than you expected. I do not know how Renderosity will sort it out, since a merchant gets less than (s)he should and the customer gets a great deal, but in order to keep everybody happy, please STAY AWAY FROM THE WAREHOUSE TODAY! I have 4 items wrongly warehoused. Please do not buy those. The only items of mine RIGHTFULLY in the warehouse is The Saloon and Gertrude. Everything else of my stuff is there by mistake!

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

wheatpenny ( ) posted Wed, 01 October 2003 at 6:21 AM
Site Admin

Yeah, My Aquarium was just moved there this morning even though I sold one just a couple weeks ago.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 01 October 2003 at 7:27 AM

Yes, Clint has been IM'ed. Not by me personally, as so many other peeps said they had, and I saw no reason in drowning him in IM's :o)

You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA

nornaddict ( ) posted Wed, 01 October 2003 at 7:40 AM

wouldn't it be better to keep this sort of thing quiet so that unscrupulous(sp) people (if there are any) don't take advantage of it?

nornaddict ( ) posted Wed, 01 October 2003 at 7:42 AM

ps even tho some of the items should have higher prices all sales are final & rosity can't charge the extra afterwards without someone screaming blue murder on here about it. Thanks for the heads up by the way, I'm off to see what bargains I can grab ;) j/k

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 01 October 2003 at 7:47 AM

You know.. I was thinking long and hard whether or not to make this "public". I decided to in a naive hope that people would act as adults and do what is in everybody's best interest :o)

x2000 ( ) posted Wed, 01 October 2003 at 8:09 AM

...that those of us who don't participate in the Warehouse have had many or all of our products deleted. They'll be back as soon as the PTB get this straightened out, but in the meantime, the Marketplace is going to be rather bare.;)

c1rcle ( ) posted Wed, 01 October 2003 at 8:18 AM

I'm sure most people can do that ernyoka, but there's always the odd one who has to try :) Sounds like the best way to deal with it x2k :)

Caly ( ) posted Wed, 01 October 2003 at 9:29 AM

Even I have to admit that sure is tempting... ;)

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 01 October 2003 at 11:09 AM

I just wouldn't be surprised it Rosity put the extra pay on the CUSTOMERS :o( THAT's my reason to warn. Oh and my halo is a bit rusty too... I have been VERY tempted too LOL

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 01 October 2003 at 1:00 PM

I was just about to go through and check stuff out there as I do once in a while. Thanks for the heads up on this, I will just wait. Marque

brycetech ( ) posted Wed, 01 October 2003 at 4:43 PM

they warehoused ~15 of mine..and when they got them out of the warehouse, they now have them on sale. lol gotta love computer glitches! lol BT

hauksdottir ( ) posted Wed, 01 October 2003 at 5:05 PM

Brycetech, But this is how we prove that we are smarter than computers. We know when we are wrong about something. (We may not admit it, confess it, or even go live on Larry King to tell the world... but we know it.) Computers never know when they are wrong. Case in point: Poser goes looking for a bumpmap. You can tell it to take another one and it won't listen. You can tell it to nevermind, and it still won't listen but go looking again anyway. Almost all of my Poser crashes are when it has gone looking for something AFTER I told it not to bother (figuring that I'll be assinging textures by hand later anyway). Does it come back and say "I was wrong"? Nope. Try to load that critter again, and it will go looking for the same non-existant bumpmap. Carolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.