Fri, Sep 20, 12:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: ~~~ September Poser Forum Challenge Winners ~~~~

EricofSD ( ) posted Sat, 27 September 2003 at 2:23 AM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Thanks so much for your patience. The winners are as follows: NightHawkRN - First Place. Congrats. IM me with your theme idea for October. Ernyoka1 - Second Place. Congrats. Very well done. Creations and Darkginger ties for - Third Place. Lovely work. Excellant! Honorable Mention: Diaxus2 Tasha Ok, great entries and congrats to all who participated! We'll announce the October theme in a few days.

EricofSD ( ) posted Sat, 27 September 2003 at 9:28 PM

Link is in the banner, Forever Autumn

Tasha ( ) posted Sat, 27 September 2003 at 10:48 PM

Congrats to the winners!!! Pedro, You did great! Creations.. I love it! I loved them all!! Hoping Pedro will pick a cool theme!!!

Darkginger ( ) posted Sun, 28 September 2003 at 2:28 AM

Yeehah! Thanks muchly to those who voted! I'm really chuffed to be in there - and looking forward to the next challenge!

EricofSD ( ) posted Sun, 28 September 2003 at 1:29 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/contest.ez?contest_id=229

Here's the link, let me see about getting the banner link changed to this thread.

A_ ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 8:25 AM

Congrats to the winners, the entries were wonderful. :)

elektra ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 8:50 AM

Congratulations! Some very excellent entries.

ladynimue ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 7:12 AM

file_77819.gif

Congrats to everyone who entered the contest, and a special congrats to the top winners. Posting the Contest winner's image as a holder for the Poser Community page

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.