Sat, Oct 5, 12:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 11:52 am)

Subject: wip: power of the strawberry (mayadoll)

Riddokun ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 3:41 AM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 12:39 PM

some may already have seen this: i am working on a swimsuit texture for mayadoll featuring some cuteness based on pink and strawberries. so far i only did for the 1piece suit from z3d and it is still beta (used it in a render, though) but i plan to put last touch to it, and maybe adding a "heart" see through part near chest, and also make derivated textures for tube top, bikinis, and most swimsuit parts available for mayadoll... what do you think about it and the idea ?

Riddokun ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 3:43 AM

file_78419.jpg

oups forgot to put a sample of the 1st version (no heart seethrough thing)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 3:44 AM

It's cute :) I like it!

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

NightFlyer ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 10:08 AM

very cool :-) always like seeing new items for MayaDoll

Riddokun ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 11:07 AM

file_78420.jpg

I am now trying to make an alternate texture with a seethrough "heart shaped" area... screwed it a bit because the heart i used was too round and so i need to sharpen its point and the upper part, as well as rework color/transparency of it, but the first result is encouraging: cute and sexy at same time !

Lyrra ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 11:16 AM

I like the round heart .. it goes with the shape of the strawberries

NightFlyer ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 11:41 AM

I like the round heart as well....just a thought but how about offering both the round heart and your sharpened one when its done :-)

Riddokun ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 11:42 AM

yes now you tell me about it.. but on certain angles you barely guess it is supposed to be a heart at first.. i need to tweak it a bit maybe :) i am glad it plase all of you.. i'll release this soon (when i will be over with the bra, tube top, bikini and short versions too to make an all in one package "full of strawberries") repeat after me: "Strawberry powaaaaa !"

NightFlyer ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 11:45 AM

we'll need a second outfit with a carton of cream on it ;-)...after all Strawberries without Cream just ain't right LOL

Riddokun ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 6:34 AM

hmmm i dont manage to see what you mean with the cream, anyway i draw badly and would not manage to do what you want... aside from that: spent ths morning fighting with this heart seethrough shape, now it is nice to me, so it's oki.. began to make all textures and alternates. this noon i either make mat files and get the package ready or continue on the tube, bra, bikinis and such instead and will release a bigger package with many things inside see you

Riddokun ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 6:37 AM

file_78421.jpg

I may not be able to put both shapes despite what some people said :( as it needs both a TS map AND a modified texture, and textures are already 1024x1024 if not 2048x2048 in jpg. so tell me : don't you think this heart is better shaped ?

NightFlyer ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 2:18 PM

yes now I see the new one it does look better

NightFlyer ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 2:20 PM

oh and ignore my cream comment it was a lame attempt at a joke ;-)

Riddokun ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 6:18 PM

finished tube top this afternoon... now i am left with standard top, and bikini top and bottom... i wish i can resist making stockings too ! they will come with alternate texts and writings, so far there are many mat/texs for only tube and Z3d 2 versions of swimsuit.... I try to push myself hard to finish this till end of sunday, but i have some planned thins already set up...

Lyrra ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 10:12 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/freestuff.ez?Form.Contrib=Lyrra&Topsectionid=0

By the way ... just want to remind people of my MayaDude morph and textures for the MayaDoll :) I just don't want the poor guy to go forgotten after my hard work

Riddokun ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 2:44 AM

eh eh eh self advertising ? you can, your dude was impressive regarding what it took to make it... I sometimes use him for personnal renders so far, but some people around me found him not viril enough.. in fact the problem is: he really looks like typical japanese male teenager/young boy, and its realist but most people only think about "male" in terme of mike or megamassive :) the problem with your mayadude is not your fault: it is that he do not have much "man cloth" to put on :( i am not skilled enought to be able to make nno maya conformng clothes work for hiim... dont get discouragd though

Lyrra ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 9:21 AM

Not all men are these massive over muscled things. I'm working on Tailoring some of the female clothes to fit him. Perhaps one of these days I'll be able to make a muscle morph for him, but not with the programs I currently have.

NightFlyer ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 9:41 AM

I really liked MayaDude but to be honest so far the lack of clothes for him has stopped me using him much......I'm not much good at resizing clothes to fit characters....thats why I rely on the fantastic generosity of the freebie artists and there amazing work

Lyrra ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 9:50 AM

Well I'll be releasing the morphed versions shortly .. let mw know if I miss any suitable items :) The Japanese sites give my browser trouble, so I miss many things.

NightFlyer ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 10:00 AM

I surf the Japanese sites daily so I'll keep you posted :-)

Riddokun ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 12:09 PM

back to our initial point (still i wish you good luck with your mayadude, cause i liekd it) it is DONE, i finished it, all i need now is to make .cr2, MAT files and such, as well as full color rsr thumbnails/png ones. So far it is my hugest package if i'm not wrong. it features textures and settings for both onepiece suit from z3d, for mayaclothpack"s tanktop, tubetop, bikini top and bottom, with alternate text/colors but i need to do some last testing (many peopel complained my stuff wont work on p5 often, but i do not have p5 myself :( wish i can release this before end of sunday

NightFlyer ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 1:42 PM

Looking forward to trying it out Riddokun :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.