Thu, Sep 19, 5:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:23 pm)

Subject: Weird error in poser 5, PLEASE need help!!! im desesperated :(

jeharsy ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 10:03 PM ยท edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 5:24 AM

file_78502.jpg

I need help i keep getting this message, i have reinstalled poser 4 times, first poser runs okay but when i close poser and i open it again the message appears and crashes poser, i cant use poser, this just happened today, when i installed 3ds max, now i dont know what to do!!!!, i reinstalled poser 4 times, and first is okay but then it happens again!!!! (sorry of the bad quality of the image but i had to make it smaller for it to be uploaded on the forum)I need help.. PLease be nice and help this poor soul!!! i havent downloaded anything recently except some poses by the creator of ASIA texture for v2.

PandaPride ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 10:07 PM

have you gone to Curios labs web site and downloaded the lastest service releases? mine was doing the same thing and i downloaded the sr3's and it's working just fine now. -_essie

dialyn ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 10:08 PM

Have you downloaded the latest patch for Poser 5?

dialyn ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 10:09 PM

Cross posted with PandaPride. :) Ooops.

PandaPride ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 10:09 PM

lol great minds think a like huh Dialyn :O)

merknz ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 11:18 PM

From what I know its non alphanumeric characters in library files, this was fixed in one of the early SR's :-)

gammaRascal ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 3:47 AM

mm yes yes get the latest sr if your not patched already. baring that.... dots, head, and ui are three directories in the runtime folder that im aware of that have .xml files. (havent done a major search) xml files can be opened in your browser window just by clicking on them. if you have the patience to find out which one is screwed up, simply click on em one by one until one doesnt open and voila, thats your corrupted file. if anything, it wil tell you what the file is thats messed up, and then opened in notepad, you can check line 9 to see what the problem is... course, your probably not gona do any of that... ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.