Fri, Sep 20, 4:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:32 pm)

Subject: dialyn ;)

nornaddict ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 2:00 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:27 PM

Attached Link: Hobbit

I don't always stay in the poser crotch ;) here's the gallery of one of the finest artists we have at Renderosity. A whole gallery full of beautiful "paintings", Hobbit can be my special pick of the week :) Enjoy (as I'm sure everyone will)

DarkElegance ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 3:48 AM

ooohhh thank you for posting the link...I am in awe just utter awe!!

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission open.

nornaddict ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 4:27 AM

I feel the same, he really puts something special into his pictures, you can feel the "life" (if that's the right word) in them.

ladynimue ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 5:02 AM

Hi nornaddict - Thanks so much for posting this :) Would you like me to place this on the Poser Community Page? Under member's fav picks>??? ladynimue

nornaddict ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 5:07 AM

yes please :) thanks ladynimue, hopefully word will get back to Hobbit & he'll pop in here to say hi ;)

elektra ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 6:12 AM

Okay, I'm not sure breathtaking is even enough. Thanks for sharing!

dialyn ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 7:04 AM

Attached Link: Playsome Tykes

Usually when I see my name in a subject heading, it is a bad thing, but this morning it was delightful to discover a treasure (that I had nothing to do with) attached to it. nornaddict, thank you for bringing the gallery to everyone's attention. It is indeed the work of a talented artist. I hope this is not the last of your "picks of the week." Thank you for looking outside the Poser, ahem, box. ;) The link is to one of my favorites on the gallery...I love hatchlings. :)

elektra ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 7:15 AM

They are just soooo cute!!!!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 7:45 AM

Hobbit is an amazing artist, I have been watching him a long time, Hobbit has a wonderful imagination and can put just about anthing together to work well. Sharen

nornaddict ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 8:08 AM

I'll do my best dialyn :)

chohole ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 3:30 PM

I have to agree with Sharen, I don't think Andy has ever posted an image that wasn't terrific.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Lyrra ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 9:41 PM

Hobbit has been in Rosity's Most Viewed Images gallery for about 5 Years. That says everything.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.