Sun, Sep 22, 6:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Cash $$$ for modeling my son !!!

MARKLISA ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 3:25 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:22 AM

Hi everyone I have a photo of my cheeky son and i would like to have him made up into a toon like character but no to toony !!! no1, Am i in the right forum ??? no2, How long would it take ??? no3, Name Your Price !!! Conditions: I would like full rights to what you model for me, as he is my son that you are modeling. Mark from UK England Liverpool

Mariamus ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 4:05 PM

you could try to post the photo of your son.. that would make it easier to decide if it will be an easy or tough task.

ziggie ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 4:46 PM

ooooh...! Another 'Scouser' :)

"You don't have to be mad to use Poser... but it helps"

MARKLISA ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 4:56 PM

Here is a photo of what you would be modeling regards Mark UK England Liverpool

Mariamus ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:02 PM

there is no picture..

MARKLISA ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:09 PM

Try again !!! Here is the photo !!!

MARKLISA ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:09 PM

file_78467.jpg

Try again !!! Here is the photo !!!

MARKLISA ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:14 PM

file_78468.jpg

Photo 2

MARKLISA ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:20 PM

Could this be done ???

Mariamus ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:25 PM

It probably could. I'm afraid I don't have the time to try it out these days. i'm working on my own projects and i'm supposed to give birth any day. _

PandaPride ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:28 PM

I have the time but I am still trying to learn :*( I wish that I could though.. i have two very adorable little boys as well. --Essie

MARKLISA ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:29 PM

Thanks anyway Mariamus good luck with the baby !!! Mark

PandaPride ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:29 PM

Oh Mariamus.........Good luck to you on your delivery... I'm finished having kids..........I have three that would change your mind lol --Essie

MARKLISA ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:31 PM

Hi Essie even though you are learning do you think you could do this ??? Mark

PandaPride ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:31 PM

Mark, Mind if I just give it a try for learning reasons? --Essie

Mariamus ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:33 PM

Hehe.. I know it's going to be a girl ^_^ my husband is QUITE tired of waiting. he was so jealoux of another couple we saw at the hospital, because the father of the baby was able to hold his child, and my husband can't do that just yet.

PandaPride ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:33 PM

lol great minds think a like, I'll tell you what I'll give it that old college try tonight after I put the young ones to bed.......my husband works nights and I have me time at night. --Essie

PandaPride ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:34 PM

Maraiamus, tell him not to worry, it won't be long he will be holding her at 3 am.

MARKLISA ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:36 PM

Essie no probs go ahead give it a shot !!! Mark

Mariamus ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:36 PM

3 am? that's 2 hours and 20 minutes from now ^_^ unless you're talking R'osity time :)

MARKLISA ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:42 PM

Mariamus what will be her name ?? mark

Mariamus ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:43 PM

Maiken Jessica :)

MARKLISA ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:46 PM

Fantastic cute name !!! go girl !!!

Mariamus ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:47 PM

Thank you very much ^_^

MARKLISA ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:48 PM

Mariamuss do you think antbody will take up my offer ??? Mark

PandaPride ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:49 PM

lol 3 am as in newborn time as in get up daddy I need to be changed time lol........ as for me well I'm on the east coast in southern md and it's 6:45 pm here. --Essie

PandaPride ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:50 PM

pretty name...my only daughters name is Tori Elysabeth

Mariamus ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:52 PM

Mark: I think someone might. I would do it if I had the time. Essie: LOL! My name is close to your daughters name. My name is Maria Elisabeth

MARKLISA ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:52 PM

My little boy's name Adam Ryan

MARKLISA ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 5:54 PM

Essie: luv that name 2 girl !!! the girls names over in the UK are very boring

PandaPride ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 6:00 PM

Mark i will try my best, but i still very much learning this...... wish I could help you more --Essie

aprilrosanina ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 6:01 PM

I'll have a try at it, but no promises - I'm another beginner. :) If, and I repeat if, I get anything that looks remotely like the photo I'll post a pic or contact you. :)

MARKLISA ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 6:04 PM

Essie Thanks, take your time when you are finished let me know the price mark

Stormrage ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 6:06 PM

i will pull out milkids and see if I can do it.. (haven't played around with them enough to know)

MARKLISA ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 6:07 PM

Hi aprilrosanina thank You also for your interest have a go and let me have a look plenty of cash to go round lol mark.....but no millionaire yet lol

MARKLISA ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 6:11 PM

Stormrage luv the name I would be made up if you give it a shot yeeeeeehhaaaaaaa mark

Foxseelady ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 6:29 PM

WIsh I could help, but I can hardly figure out the simplest of models ;0 Mariumus Congrats on your upcoming birth! What is the due date? I just gave birth to my third child on May 23rd 03 and she is a charmer! I just love being a new mom again, my older two are 12 (girl) and 10 (boy) lol. Do let us know when the big day comes, and share pics if you don't mind posting them on the net!! ;) Best wishes to you and your family.

MARKLISA ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 6:36 PM

Its like having one BIG family on here isn't it nice one lol !!!

ziggie ( ) posted Thu, 02 October 2003 at 8:12 PM

Hey MARKLISA... is Adam an Everton fan..? ;)

tom_b ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 9:21 AM

file_78469.jpg

You can try and use the default Will poser 5 and this edited face of your son. If you can get a side pic you should be able to get decent results.

MARKLISA ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 9:57 AM

Hi Ziggie, Adam is Everton when he is with his Nan and a Liverpool fan when he is with his Grandad otherwise Nan and Grandad enter the boxing ring lol !!! Mark

MARKLISA ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 10:01 AM

Hi Tom-b I don't know nothing about 3d software but would luv to pick it up, don't you fancy the task ??? it would be very very well paid Mark

DCArt ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 12:54 PM

I have to admit, I'm confused now. If you don't know anything about 3D software, then how are you going to use the 3D model of your son?

MARKLISA ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 2:07 PM

Hi Deecey I only wanted still images of the model of my son, anything else is a bonus For now i would even pay good cash for a head shot of him made up as a cartoon character Hope this would be ok mark

ziggie ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 5:01 PM

MARKLISA: I guess you are not a Poserholic like the rest of us :) I live in 'L' area too... if you wanna chat/phone/meet to discuss your need/requirements... then I could put them to a few peeps that might be able to help. IM me if interested ziggie

tom_b ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 7:57 PM

file_78470.jpg

I am not that good myself, all I was doing was following the tutorial here. I took the better side of the face and flipped it. If you do the side shot we could use the default poser tool to put the face on the poser5 kid. To show how easy poser5.0 is look at the screen. All i did was load the pic above and it makes the texture map for you! If you had a side shot you would be done. The whole process took me less than 5 minutes and I dont know much. So you can pay someone who will take your kids face and do a simple tweak and then use standard poses, or use that good money to get a copy of poser5.0 ask questions at the forum and make your own guy. Dont be intimidated, everyone here is very helpful to those who want to learn.

tom_b ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 10:20 PM

file_78471.jpg

or if you are only interested in a couple of still shots just use adobe photoshop. take the pics and then use the Filter-> artistic- > poster edges, set everything to 0 (or play with setting to your desire. Look at this pic

tom_b ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 10:25 PM

file_78472.jpg

Depending what you want this can be done really fast. here i did a blur and the poster edge filter again

tom_b ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 11:07 PM

file_78473.jpg

here i did a desaturation/then a blur then a poster edge ill stop now or ill do this all night. I dont think you need a model though. Just have him pose and convert the pics to a cartoon

hmatienzo ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 7:25 PM

That boy is just the cutest!

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.