Fri, Sep 20, 3:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 3:20 pm)

Subject: She Ra V3

AGENTJOHN ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 5:19 AM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 5:31 PM

Bet that got attention, working on a Masters of the universe series and ive come to a little bit of a sticking point as this outfit is rather intricate, my attempts at doing it with texture maps came up with less than satisfactory results, anyone know of an dress out there that looks anything like her outfit? Dont really have the time to model one so anything would be appreciate, even if its a V2 outfit i dont mind as i could make it fit close enough with magnets. Crosses his fingers

Simderella ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 6:54 AM

a picture would probably help ur quest ;)

My Gallery

AGENTJOHN ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 8:42 AM

file_78696.jpg

Doh!!! *Slaps his head in the manner of homer simpson* too little coffee i think...

rrkknight3 ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 8:45 AM

How about animotions' She-Ra outfit?

Lunaseas ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 8:52 AM

Do you have the v3 morphing fantasy dress? It could be done with a texture and transmap...I think I could do something. Let me give it a shot.

Carcinogen ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 8:55 AM

Attached Link: http://www.poserpros.com/store/viewitem.php?selitem=580&start=0&selcat=0&selsub=0

My first thought was Xena's Ball gown. It has lots of morphs and has the small waist and flare to the skirt. Tons of material zones to just show the short skirt. But it does not have the "wings" above the top.

AGENTJOHN ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 8:56 AM

If you mean the P4 one, then yes it is alright, but its not what i was looking for, its a little too lo-res for my needs, if theres another please let me know, or if you can think of any items of clothing for download or purchase that could be used? Many thanks John

AGENTJOHN ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 8:59 AM

Wow, 2 posts as i was doing one, ill take a look, its worth it to me in time to just buy it rather than model one, will take a look over at DAZ and at PoserPros.

Lyrra ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 9:28 AM

I'd start with the DAZ cocktail dress and just textures and transmap it. The headdress ... Sharkey had one over at RDNA

Lunaseas ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 11:21 AM

file_78697.jpg

Here's a quickie texture....

amberf ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 5:32 PM

Do a search for 'lourdes' in the freestuff. There's a headpiece there. Actually, it's the one used in the above image.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.