Fri, Sep 20, 4:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:06 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: kneel......and worship before this Boner

Andi3d ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 9:34 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:35 PM

Attached Link: Come worship this Boner.........

file_78724.jpg

....the Boner in question being the Bone Altar, one of the 12 additional props contained in the Bone Shrine pack, which the good peeps at 3dCommune have got tested and released already. A release at Renderosity is also imminent.

"That which doesn't kill you is probably re-loading"

Andi3d ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 9:35 AM

file_78725.jpg

inside

Andi3d ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 9:49 AM

Attached Link: Free Boners

file_78726.jpg

And be sure to grab the free Boners from the free stuff section

nornaddict ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 11:25 AM

I'm not complaining but you do know what a boner is over here in the UK?

nornaddict ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 11:25 AM

ps love your boners, they'll come in very handy for the halloween competition ;)

Ailarchendil ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 1:05 PM

Andi, I probably shouldn't encourage you, but your message subjects always make me LMAO. I was beginning to wonder why the subject of your last product announcement was so uncharacteristically low key, then I log in again and zing ya got us again. hahaha Anyone remember that show Growing Pains? I couldn't believe it when they introduced a character named Boner, but I guess it does have a few different definitions. Love that window on the second floor, btw. Nice job!

Andi3d ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 1:39 PM

norn, since i was born in Romford, and have spent most of my life since in Plymouth......then, yes, lol....and why DO people keep thinking I'm not English? Ailarchendil.....[grin]

nornaddict ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 2:17 PM

Sorry Andi :) it a habit I guess, most of the people I know online are non uk resident.

Andi3d ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 3:36 PM

no worries mate, it just bemuses me is all.... :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.