Fri, Sep 20, 2:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: ALL FROM ENGLAND Or OTHERES HELP

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Sun, 30 July 2000 at 1:49 PM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 5:46 PM

Hey all. Does anyone know where i can but Poser 4 from which is in England or at least Delivers to England. Please Help Me thanks

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 30 July 2000 at 4:09 PM

pcworld might have a few if your lucky or you could order from zygote i'm sure they'll ship to the uk.........Steve

raven ( ) posted Sun, 30 July 2000 at 5:41 PM

you could try www.unlimited.co.uk or maybe www.jungle.com

LoboUK ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2000 at 4:52 AM

There are a couple of online places you could try egg.com Software Warehouse Both of these might have copies still available. But, if not, Steve is right, Zygote should be quite happy to ship to the UK (or any other American on-line retailer) Paul

Pugwash ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2000 at 1:26 PM

Steve, Unfortunately, Zygote have a note on their site saying that they will only ship within the US. Dwight, you could check Computers Unlimited. They advertise all of the Metacreations products and are reasonably priced. Pugwash

chadly ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2000 at 8:39 PM

I think that the reason Zygote has that statement on the site is not because we actually can't ship to England. (We ship to the UK all the time, and recently sent a copy of Poser4 to Sweden.) Rather, I'm guessing that it's because: A) We only sell the English version -- which would obviously work just fine for most people in the UK. :) B) Shipping prices are harder to quote the farther the distance, and our secretary doesn't have a ready-made list of shipping prices on hand. C) We only have a limited number of copies of Poser4, and figured that enough people relatively close by will speak for those before too long. Kind of strange reasons to note that we will only ship within the US, I suppose, though I didn't know about this until now and am just guessing. I'll ask tomorrow when everyone's back at work. We've certainly shipped a few to Canada in any case, and I think that it mostly boils down to keeping it simple, since we don't have enough product to turn this operation global anyway. I apologise for the confusion; we certainly don't want to discriminate. If you'd like, feel free to get in touch with our secretary. You can email johanna@zygote.com and tell her that Chad told you to ask about getting a copy sent to you in the UK. Good luck! -Chad Smith Zygote Media Group

steveshanks ( ) posted Wed, 02 August 2000 at 12:28 PM

Chad.........you the man :o) Steve

chadly ( ) posted Wed, 02 August 2000 at 3:16 PM

Checked with Johanna, and it turns out that the notice on our site is because the shipping prices are fixed and the process is automatic only within the US and Canada. However, she also told me that Zygote has already shipped half a dozen boxes to other countries as well with no problem. If any of you are interested in international ordering, you will need to contact Johanna by email or phone, and then she'll price it out and get back to you with the cost. (She has to call on any international orders for pricing and to make individual arrangements with Fed-Ex to ship.) -Chad Smith Zygote Media Group PS- Thanks, Steve! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.