Fri, Sep 20, 9:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Is there somebody working to fix this site?

quixote ( ) posted Thu, 09 October 2003 at 9:57 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:50 AM

Ever since the new design came into play this has become one of the most aggravating sites to visit. The forum links almost never work and it all seems to be so much slower. Is this being worked on? or am I the only one having this problem (mostly referencing the links problem here) ? Thanks, Q

Un coup de dés jamais n'abolira le hazard
S Mallarmé

trogboy ( ) posted Thu, 09 October 2003 at 12:15 PM

dude.. look at the thread i started below. We already touched that base. I feel for you. I am the same way as is everyone else. They need to find a new server. the one they have has lagged well over a year. My understanding was they changed server some time ago. but who ever they changed to (Assuming they did) isnt an improvment.

AgentSmith ( ) posted Fri, 10 October 2003 at 4:18 AM

What problem are you having with the links? AgentSmith Moderator

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

quixote ( ) posted Fri, 10 October 2003 at 10:07 AM

They don't seem to work about 65% of the time. They will bring me to an error page and when I refresh that page it takes me to an empty page with the general topic of the link in the link window ie.: Software Forums; or Topic Forums; or Admin Forums, but not the Forum I had chosen. I have to reselect and if I'm lucky it will take me where I want to go, but not always... It happens both when I hit "Go!" or not. Thanks Q

S Mallarmé

AgentSmith ( ) posted Fri, 10 October 2003 at 9:29 PM

I have been reading about members having problems here, some of our Mods, too. So far I have been lucky, I guess, no real problems. I'll check to see if there is interior work going on. AS

quixote ( ) posted Fri, 10 October 2003 at 10:52 PM

Thanks trogboy. Thanks AS.

S Mallarmé

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sat, 11 October 2003 at 4:58 AM

Some site "fixing" was being done to the freestuff area recently, I don't know if this was what was going on during your problems. AS

quixote ( ) posted Sat, 11 October 2003 at 1:00 PM

Naw. This has been going on since the site change, for me. I've tried everything I know at my end, doesn't seem to make a difference. Even the IM link will bring me to an error page 50% of the time. If it's only me that's experiencing this then that's weird. I'll try with another computer and OS and see what gives. Q

S Mallarmé

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sat, 11 October 2003 at 2:07 PM

Maybe even try with another browser?

quixote ( ) posted Sat, 11 October 2003 at 3:14 PM

Yup

S Mallarmé

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.