Tue, Sep 24, 1:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 12:33 pm)

Subject: Morphing dials

El_Coyote ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 6:12 PM ยท edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 1:31 PM

I've been playing with my Poser 5 this weekend. I have Daz's V3... I've been playing with the morphing dials, and have one question: Are there any references anywhere that tell you what dial does what to the figure (I have all the inj files for her)? I know that playing with the dials is the best way to learn, but my old brain's harddrive can remember soo much.... :) What I'm looking for is a kind of quick reference guide. Any out there? Thanks! El Coyote

BillyGoat ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 6:31 PM

Aren't the dials labeled? I uninstalled Poser 5 without ever opening it, so I could be wrong.

El_Coyote ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 7:42 PM

Hmmmm... perhaps I should be more specific :) The dials are labled, but I am looking for a quickie guide that tells me what dials like "Smile2" do, rather than fiddle with each dial each time I create a character. Any suggestions, anyone? El Coyote

maclean ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 8:13 PM

Well, I don't have a suggestion for finding out, but this is something that would be worth mentioning to DAZ. I'm sure a lot of people would find it useful. A sort of 'Guide to Vicki's Morphs'. If I were you, I'd mention it at the new DAZ forum. That's exactly what it's there for. Feedback and suggestions on DAZ products. mac

El_Coyote ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 12:47 AM

Cool, will do that now. Many thanks! El Coyote

gryffnn ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 6:56 AM

For expression morphs, you might find my V3XprssnMagic (at DAZ) helpful. It lets you click on long lists of eye and mouth expressions, combine and preview what they look like, then copy into Poser. The expressions are combinations of many dial settings, including negative values, but you can then adjust individual dials to learn what happens. If you're on Mac, I'll soon have OSX versions of all my XprssnMagics ready. HTH - Elisa/gryffnn

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.