Sun, Oct 6, 12:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: OMG! What Happened Here?!?

igohigh ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 2:42 AM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 12:55 AM

file_79952.jpg

I was setting up a scene of Vicky taking the MilBaby for a walk in their new 'Rosemary's Baby Carriage' from Sam's 3D when suddenly the clock struck 12:00 and the lights went out! After I got the lights back on I found Poser had crashed but when I booted it back up and re-opened my scene...Vicky Was Gone!!?

or...you don't suppose that...under that mysterious sheet that wasn't there before????????

(...dark whispers...)

Foxseelady ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 3:44 AM

OMG your soooo baad!! lol I'm not sure what to say, it's morbidly commical :0

Silke ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 3:46 AM

Weeeeell.... if you look closely.... Da baby gots a tail.... And you know... when da bebby gots a tail.... anything can happen. Check for horns. nods

Silke

stewer ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 4:57 AM

That should teach us to save often.

AprilYSH ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 6:56 AM

laughs@stewer

[ Store | Freebies | Profile ]

a sweet disorder in the dress kindles in clothes a wantoness,
do more bewitch me than when art is too precise in every part

Skygirl ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 7:30 AM

Just like Ray Bradburys story about the baby. First it kills its mother. Then it drives it dad insane...just too cool and no, saving often aint the answer...getting no kids is the answer :-) Cool pic Igohigh !!! Sky :-)

elizabyte ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 10:11 AM

Yeah, kids'll do that to you if you give them the chance... bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 11:13 AM

"Yeah, kids'll do that to you if you give them the chance..." Yeah bonni, but it's a slow death... LMAO! Laurie

PandaPride ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 11:57 AM

LOL you should see the contest entry I did for the halloween contest. It goes along with this scene very well! --Essie

Mason ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 12:05 PM

Damn I hate that P5 bug. My figures get murdered right and left all the time. I turn my back and they are either dead or screwing each other like rabbits. I wish CL would do a patch to fix that. It must be that "Die in 10 seconds" material shader I'm using.

igohigh ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 12:07 PM

KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER...KLIM DER

elizabyte ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 12:58 PM

"Yeah, kids'll do that to you if you give them the chance..." "Yeah bonni, but it's a slow death..." I know. They slowly suck the intelligence and life force out of you. (Can you tell I had one of those days with my kids? :-) bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis

Skygirl ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 1:19 PM

He he, I thought you gals would kill me for talking about Ray Bradburys baby-kid story. You sure are some tough ladies :-) Sky :-)

bloodsong ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 2:11 PM

hey! she ain't daid. she makin a hand gesture, there... ;)

igohigh ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 5:59 PM

Bloodsong; I think that's rigimortis that's setting in...

numanoid ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 2:18 AM

Insanity is hereditory. You get it from your kids.

igohigh ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 11:47 AM

Amen numanoid! I've now inherited it from not one But TWO generations! THANK A LOT KIDS!!! ..now would someone please loosen this straight jacket a bit...please!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.