Tue, Oct 1, 5:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: RDNA ???

Skygirl ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 8:14 AM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 10:00 PM

For the last couple of days I havent been able to visit RDNA. Everytime I try to navigate the site it give a 404-error. Is it just me ? Is there any explanation ? Sky...confused

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 8:17 AM

It just worked fine for me.

Skygirl ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 8:19 AM

Ohhh...then its me :-(

Larry F ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 8:21 AM

There's something wrong, it seems. Periodically while visiting, suddenly get "Page Not Found", often when not even clicking a link and already on a page. The store front has no pictures and some of the pages links lead to are there and then they are not. Or vice versa! Sounds like server hiccups or somesuch! At least for me. Larry F

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 8:27 AM

It is not just you. I can get the home page to load but none of the images show up, I can check my messages there. But I can not load free stuff or the forums. I can view the store but nothing else really. Has been messing up for me for a few days now.

Skygirl ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 8:27 AM

Thank God...it NOT just me...I hate when its just me. Are you in Europe Larry F ??? Once upon a time Rosity killed acces from Europe...they said i was a router-error or something complicated...uhhh, why is life so difficult ? Sky :-(

Skygirl ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 8:30 AM

Oh cool Blazerwiccan...Ive nearly said...something IS wrong...and when something is wrong, their is always the hope itll be fixed :-) Sky....happy again :-)

PheonixRising ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 8:36 AM

I can't view it either.

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 8:41 AM

I did get into rdna but no pictures showed up except for an advert and their logo.

Puntomaus ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 8:43 AM

Can go to the website but some of the images are missing.

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

Puntomaus ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 8:45 AM

Interesting, after I logged in everything looks ok - all images are showing.

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

Cookienose ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 8:46 AM

Judith said in their site forum that they are undergoing a DNS change, so you need to re-login to update the cookie. I had to resave my bookmark too, for the change. Hope that helps.

Larry F ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 8:57 AM

California here! Could be Europe, though. Wife is from Norway and the Governor - well, everybody knows that story by now! Sur Norge? Vest Bavaria?

lindans ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 9:02 AM

I am in UK no probs whatsoever!!!

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face. I am a traveler of both time and space ....Kashmir, Led Zeppelin

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 9:10 AM

I could not get into the forums so could not see the message about logging out then back in. I just did that and worked like a dream :) Thanks.

BCEmcke ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 9:11 AM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com

There was some site changes. It displays www.runtimedna.com all the time and not the host url anymore. Just click on the link and put it among your favourites. This should solve it. All sites that have the old url won't work anymore and give you the 404 error. But the site is working fine. :-) Bjn

Skygirl ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 9:16 AM

AWWWWW Thanks Bjn !!!! I worked like magic and Im back in !!!! :-) Larry F, who is governor in California ? Ohhh just joking, but I must admit its TOO COOL....things like that never happens in boring Denmark :-) Sky :-)

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 9:24 AM

Glad it's working now (but when I replied earlier, I could go anywhere and do anything, so not sure why I could and others had problems). Cheers!

Bobbie_Boucher ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 9:25 AM

Wait a minute?! I thought they used a different URL, which reflected their hosting with Bondware?! Did they finally get their own "domain?!" Or did they get it again?! By the way, there is no "site forum."

BCEmcke ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 9:28 AM

Been my pleasure. :-) smebr-smebr-r-p-p-p Now what made me say that?

BCEmcke ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 9:29 AM

Hey, Bobbie. They are still hosted by bondware but the url shown in the little url-window has changed. :-)

Cookienose ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 9:58 AM

Site and Store Contact Forum is what I meant. :P

igohigh ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 11:55 AM

Lets all blame it on Cookienose! The Surgen General has determined that putting cookies up your nose may cause 404 page faults! *sorry Cookienose, couldn't resist. It happens when suffering from DNA withdrawls!

Cookienose ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 12:50 PM

laughs Let's hope everyone gets things worked out quick in that case. :)

Skygirl ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 3:13 PM

Bjn, WHY did you say SMREBR ? Is it a secret sigh...dont hope so because then Ive just eaten it while I was drinking a wonderful glass of red wine :-) Sky :-)

nikitacreed ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 3:38 PM

Sorry about that guys!! We have evrything pointed at www.runtimedna.com now instead of the Bondware address. It's been a crazy week! ;o) Thanks for getting everyone back in there Bjn! You sweetie you! :OX ROFL @ igohigh! You crack me up darlin! -Em aka. nikitacreed!

nikitacreed ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 3:40 PM

hehehehehehehehe I put an exclamation mark by my name by accident. I must really like being me! she said sarcastically ROFL!

hauksdottir ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 6:27 PM

Nikitacreed, Well that is better than "Bobby_Boucher" and his littering of exclamation marks on every sentence. Ron Knights by any other name. How many aliases is he up to now? More than a half dozen here alone? The main problem with banning someone is that they sometimes don't get the idea and stay away from where they aren't wanted, no matter how many times they are banned. A permanent ban is supposed to be just that... PERMANENT. Carolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.