Sat, Sep 21, 12:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 10:50 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Shadow Ops for M3 now available

dglidden ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 1:04 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com

file_80163.jpg

New package for Michael 3 from Visual Silence at RuntimeDNA. It comes with the following:

Conformers:
Boots
Gunbelt
Jacket
LGlove
RGlove
KnifeSheath
Pants
Shirt

Props:
Handgun (standard prop, smart prop: LHand, RHand and Holster)
Knife (standard prop, smart prop: LHand, RHand and Sheath)
Rifle (standard prop, smart prop: LHand, RHand)
Sunglasses (smart prop to head)

Hands:
Handgun grip
Knife grip
Rifle grip

and has full body morphs in the Jacket. One to fit the jacket over the shirt and another to close the front of the jacket.

dglidden ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 1:05 PM

file_80164.jpg

Here is a preview of the jacket morphs.

dglidden ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 1:06 PM

And there are a couple items available in the freestuff at RuntimeDNA to go with this package. Thanks, Darrell

Giana ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 2:57 PM

damn!!! this is really really sweet looking, Darrell... :))

dialyn ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 2:58 PM

I have to admit, I'm not into the Special Operations kind of stuff generally, but that jacket (I love the morphing ability of the front) is super cool, and the free beret and mask are very nice additions. You've included some really nice props for those of us with a more detective then spy bent. Sigh, I may have to indulge.

pendarian ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 3:05 PM

Very nice Darrell!! Well done!! Pendy

dirk5027 ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 3:24 PM

this is very cool

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 5:12 PM

Looks cool, is there any full body morphs for muscularity etc?

dglidden ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 5:39 PM

No there isn't, but that doesn't mean there won't be as an update for the package.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2003 at 9:55 PM

Okay, look foward to the update if that happens but the set looks good.

jade_nyc ( ) posted Thu, 16 October 2003 at 10:15 AM

he looks like a cool dude in a rude mood Darrell! nicely done!

cwshorty ( ) posted Thu, 16 October 2003 at 10:46 AM

You've done a great job on the package!

nikitacreed ( ) posted Thu, 16 October 2003 at 4:57 PM

This is an excellent pack Darrell!! Awesome work darlin!

WaxTextures ( ) posted Thu, 16 October 2003 at 8:24 PM

Darrell - I just love this package and Janet - "...cool dude in a rude mood..." You made me do a Diet Dr. Pepper spit take :)) He IS very bad, but very cool. I want his address. Dialyn - the combat accessories stuff like the thigh pads, and shoulder patch and insignia are all material groups and if you want more of an urban, sophisticated detective-y look you can hide those. Darrell's texture would work like a champ for that. -Nancy.

Syyd ( ) posted Sat, 18 October 2003 at 6:55 PM

Its hot Darrell, you did a brilliant job, its highly stylized and very well textured! You go! Just keep on rocking.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.