Fri, Sep 20, 6:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: I don

smallspace ( ) posted Sat, 18 October 2003 at 2:31 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:46 AM

file_80548.jpg

detractors hate the Vue render engine so much. I find it to be wonderfully smooth and artistic and prefer it to the other programs I use. -SMT

I'd rather stay in my lane than lay in my stain!

wabe ( ) posted Sat, 18 October 2003 at 3:20 AM

and it can render sooo big images ;-)) Cant see much of your wonderful render. Much too big for my laptop. Not fair of you!

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.

Varian ( ) posted Sat, 18 October 2003 at 4:26 AM

Most new folks haven't found the ambient<->sunlight setting yet, that's all. STEVE - where are the leaves?? ;)

Varian ( ) posted Sat, 18 October 2003 at 4:27 AM

And grass?? You take me in that close, I wanna see leaves and blades of grass. ;)

Gaussian ( ) posted Sat, 18 October 2003 at 8:02 AM

1600x708 pixels?? Kinda big for a forum, don't you think. And it sure doesn't make the image more beautiful either when one has to scroll left/right. Just my 2 cents ;)

smallspace ( ) posted Sat, 18 October 2003 at 1:50 PM

All right, all right!! I was just fooling around....Yeesh! (It's still less than 200KB!) -SMT

Gaussian ( ) posted Sun, 19 October 2003 at 10:29 AM

Well do that fooling around somewhere else please. If more people decide to post 1600x708 pixels images and or to give their posts titles like "I dont know why"... ...then it's going to be one big mess.

Varian ( ) posted Sun, 19 October 2003 at 8:42 PM

heh, well, skip the leaves and grass. I was just fooling around, too. :)

smallspace ( ) posted Sun, 19 October 2003 at 8:54 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=520695

All the leaves and grass can be found at my first gallery image in a long time. I've got to say I'm pleased with Vue4 Pro...even though it's still buggy. -SMT

Varian ( ) posted Sun, 19 October 2003 at 9:21 PM

Oh hey cool, thanks! Glad you're still having fun. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.