Sun, Sep 22, 4:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Poser 4 help!?

FreakyDesigns ( ) posted Sat, 18 October 2003 at 11:25 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:23 AM

Hi there!
I'm just the proud member of Poser 4 but I don't know how to start playing with the program! I've looked around on the i-net and try'd some tutorials but i don't understand. Isn't there a basic-lesson to begin working with Poser 4???
I know I thought I couldn't work with Paintshop either when I first saw the programm but now I realy get around with it. Can someone please give me a tip/link of something so I could finaly get started with poser 4???
Please...!!??
Carla ~~Freaky Designs~~

geep ( ) posted Sat, 18 October 2003 at 12:31 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?&Form.ShowMessage=1479565

Hi Carla,

You might be interested in some of the tutorials I have posted here in various threads.

You can get the complete list by clicking on the attached link and then ...

... choose your subject.

cheers,
dr geep
;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

Invidia ( ) posted Sat, 18 October 2003 at 3:48 PM

Dear Carla, Start by selecting the body parts with a click of your mouse then fiddle with the dials on the right. Before you know it you'll have your poser people in all sorts of fun contortions - and you'll start to get an idea of what you can do with the program. As a beginner, stick with the dials for poses. Posing with the mouse is a delicate and tricky process that takes a lot of patience and practice. The matter of textures, characters, morphs, and hair comes later. It's best to learn a little as you go. Did you have any specific questions? I'm sure me and the other great folks around here will have some thoughts and suggestions. Happy rendering! --Invidia

wheatpenny ( ) posted Sat, 18 October 2003 at 8:32 PM
Site Admin

Chapter 3 in the manual has a tutorial that shows you the basics. Not much, but enough to get you started...

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Rebecca Lee ( ) posted Sat, 18 October 2003 at 10:38 PM

I use Poser 4 too, I just read the .pdf and jumped in with both feet. Plus I joined Renderosity, made a lot of great friends all over here and the next thing I know I'm buried in my art. Blessings Be, Becky

InfoCentral ( ) posted Sat, 18 October 2003 at 11:48 PM

Attached Link: http://apex.vtc.com/poser.php

Being in the same shape as yourself. I found the following site the best at basic instruction. I hope you have high speed access as these are all video tutorials. Good luck...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.