Fri, Sep 20, 12:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Jeweled Elegance now at Runtime DNA!

LadyElf ( ) posted Sat, 18 October 2003 at 12:39 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com

file_80625.jpg

A time of romance and great passion, our Victorias want to look their best for whatever comes along. While making this texture set for Dave71's Elegance Package for V2&V3,(also available at RNDA) I dreamt of high adventure and romance. I hope you do too.

I love this dress and just had to make textures for it.... Dave, thanks for making it and thank you for making it available for V2 AND V3!!

Available now on sale :)

Thanks for looking!!

Deb

jade_nyc ( ) posted Sat, 18 October 2003 at 4:57 PM

looks great Deb! the burgundy and royal blue look just stunning!

Jon ( ) posted Sat, 18 October 2003 at 5:36 PM

Great work Deb! They're all beautiful, my personal fave is the burgundy too :)

Dejah ( ) posted Sat, 18 October 2003 at 5:45 PM

Beautiful work, Deb, the green is my fav!

lalverson ( ) posted Sat, 18 October 2003 at 8:42 PM

Excellent detail and colors!

Traveler ( ) posted Sat, 18 October 2003 at 9:01 PM

Absolutly fantastic Deb! Awesome work!

WaxTextures ( ) posted Sat, 18 October 2003 at 9:09 PM

As you know, Deb - I think the burgundy set is just yummy, and the green set is quite tasty, too :)

Sacred Rose ( ) posted Sat, 18 October 2003 at 9:13 PM

Gorgeous work Deb! They are all magnificent! You and Dave are mindblowing!! hugs ~b

judith ( ) posted Sat, 18 October 2003 at 10:59 PM

The burgundy's my fav too. :) Great work on these Deb!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Sun, 19 October 2003 at 12:32 AM

I dunno, I'm kind of partial to the green and the dark blue. They're ALL lovely, but those two are my faves.

macmullin ( ) posted Sun, 19 October 2003 at 6:46 AM

Yes, Deb they are gorgeous. Its a wonderful product!

Syyd ( ) posted Sun, 19 October 2003 at 9:49 AM

Deb, these are stunning.....as I told you, they are graceful, romantic, flowing.....just wonderful work, congrats darlin, you deserve it!

LadyElf ( ) posted Sun, 19 October 2003 at 4:09 PM

Thank you so much you guys :) Ya make me feel so good!!! My favorite is actually the teal LOL!! Go figure :) Deb

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.