Fri, Oct 4, 3:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Challenge question

Elsina ( ) posted Sat, 18 October 2003 at 6:19 AM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 12:39 AM

Can I do an image inspired by a movie based on a novel? Would that fall within the theme?

My gallery @ Renderosity

Elsina ( ) posted Sun, 19 October 2003 at 1:51 AM

So here I am working on an image inspired by a movie for 3 days now, only to hear it does not fit the theme once uploaded? Anybody out there????

My gallery @ Renderosity

drawbridgep ( ) posted Sun, 19 October 2003 at 2:33 AM

I guess the silence is 'cause no one knows. Here's my take on it, but don't shoot me if I'm wrong. One of the 7 arts was cinema, which is movies. Most if not all movies have a screenplay, a large percentage of which are based on books. Then of course a lot of movies are then released as books. SO I think a picture based on a movie is fine whether or not it's book based. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Phil

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

Elsina ( ) posted Sun, 19 October 2003 at 5:38 AM

file_80556.png

Thanks Phil! My image is based on Dinotopia, a book about a lost island shared by humans and dinosaurs, written and illustrated by James Gurney. They have an airforce using a pterosaur [quetzalcoatlus], based in Canyon City. First we made the pterosaur model.

My gallery @ Renderosity

Elsina ( ) posted Sun, 19 October 2003 at 5:40 AM

file_80557.png

Than I worked on the pilot in Poser. He is suppose to lay on the pterosaur, like in the left position.

My gallery @ Renderosity

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.