Fri, Sep 20, 6:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Anyone try my dem tut yet?

Robot17 ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2003 at 2:22 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 6:26 AM

Just curious if its useful to anyone Bot

Gaussian ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2003 at 7:30 PM

Can you post a link?

Robot17 ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2003 at 8:35 PM
dawn ( ) posted Tue, 21 October 2003 at 2:58 AM

Not yet, but it's on my TO DO list, thank you for posting it :)

norm1153 ( ) posted Tue, 21 October 2003 at 4:49 AM

This looks very detailed! I want to do something involving a trolley line in San Francisco by the end of the year, so I'm going to pay close attention to this one! (I've had the dems and other stuff for nearly a year.) Thanks, Norm

ebsmooth ( ) posted Tue, 21 October 2003 at 9:41 PM

i read through it, and not to sound like an idiot, but i had a problem with dems. i'm still figuring out all the little ins and outs of vue. as my skill set imporves i will definitly give it a shot. thanks for posting it, i look forward to trying it. eric

Robot17 ( ) posted Wed, 22 October 2003 at 10:42 PM

Thanks for the feedback Let me know how it goes Bot

Tiny ( ) posted Thu, 23 October 2003 at 7:25 AM

Yes, and I think it was very good.

If anyone know of tuts for rendering landscapes "from above" please give a link.

In my project (game project) I'm rendering images in a kind of a "zelda angle". Which means from above slightly tilded.
The problem I run in to is having the vegetation look real. Everything in Vue seem to be created for "horizontal" rendering.
My landscape is big. There will at the end be 88 images 1600 x 1200 pix. Tree leaves are rendered separately so they can be above actors. And so on...

Any tips and tricks around this would be helpful.
(Sorry for butting in on your thread... :op )

Robot17 ( ) posted Thu, 23 October 2003 at 12:31 PM

Not sure exactly what you need. You may want to post in a new thread and include an example. Get better feedback Bot

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.