Tue, Oct 22, 8:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: retro hair? 1940s?

PandaPride ( ) posted Tue, 21 October 2003 at 9:44 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 8:27 AM

does anyone know where I can find some hair and clothing objects for victoria from the time period of the 1940's? thanks Essie

Grace37 ( ) posted Tue, 21 October 2003 at 9:47 AM

there is a 40's style hair prop in the rosity store

genny ( ) posted Tue, 21 October 2003 at 9:59 AM

Do a search for "rwaller" in the marketplace. There is both a hair prop and adress for the 1940's. Fur coat too if you want. (: genny

PandaPride ( ) posted Tue, 21 October 2003 at 12:43 PM

thanks so much!

queri ( ) posted Tue, 21 October 2003 at 2:48 PM

JUst in case you don't wsnt all your girls with the same hairdo--check out Anton's morphing ponytail at Daz-- specially good buy if you are Platinum Club. He has several styles that look like forties and thirties. Now if we could just get one more dress. . . .

PandaPride ( ) posted Tue, 21 October 2003 at 2:58 PM

man thanks I never thought of that, i do have it and I am a PC member lol I'll take a look into I wasn't even thinking about that. thanks! --Essie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.