Tue, Oct 8, 6:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 2:46 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: 'eyes' on thumbnails

Simderella ( ) posted Thu, 16 October 2003 at 2:07 AM ยท edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 6:19 PM

Umm.... just went to the store, and wondering why now a lot of products have a big yellow eye on them with a line through it?? whats that all about.

My Gallery

Seriphum ( ) posted Thu, 16 October 2003 at 8:54 AM

I have to say that whoever came up with the eye on the thumbnail idea needs to be shot. It now takes twice as long to puruse the marketplace with the absence of actual thumbnails on the products. At first I thought it was a new form of censorship for some of the racier products (Billy-t's amazing V3 Bodystocking for example) but the eye also covers up images that aren't explicit, but may contain a photo of a nude model in one of it's product images deeper in. This is extremely annoying. Why, when I have in my personal settings, that nudes are ok for me to view, am I now forced to deal with these eye thumbnail images? Can we have these "eyes" removed immediately?!?

Seriphum ( ) posted Thu, 16 October 2003 at 9:06 AM

Must have been a glitch, they're gone now :-) Happy Day

c1rcle ( ) posted Thu, 16 October 2003 at 9:36 AM

they're back I'm seeing them now :( they're scary in a 1984 big brother is watching you way.

Seriphum ( ) posted Thu, 16 October 2003 at 9:57 AM

Ok, heres a solution because someone was sniffing too much glue on the raised floor today. Go into your profile and uncheck "Allow nudity in galleries" Update your profile and then go back in and turn it back on, update again and the little yellow eyeballs from hell should be gone. Don't know why you have to update, but so far it's worked for me.

dialyn ( ) posted Thu, 16 October 2003 at 10:27 AM

Some people have to logout and log back on again, or clear their caches, but they will go away.

sakelsey ( ) posted Fri, 17 October 2003 at 5:43 AM

My profile has always been set that way and I'm seeing them.

dogsbody ( ) posted Tue, 21 October 2003 at 4:36 PM

Well I've done the Profile bit, logged off and logged back on, and I'm still being stared at by spooky eyes. Wish someone would sort it out, it's damned ugly

ClintH ( ) posted Tue, 21 October 2003 at 4:49 PM

The only other thing to do is clear your browsers cache. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.