Sat, Sep 21, 7:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: October Challange

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2003 at 12:56 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 7:38 AM

file_79072.jpg

Sorry I haven't been around much lately but I have been busy working on my art porfolio, an extension of the B&W series I posted a while back. In the process I have been getting very distracted by my beautiful model who is actually a very brilliant and talented artist herself! ....So, it's very hard to finish my depression and loneliness series now that I am actually happy! 'nuff of that.... Ok, what does blue mean to me? First thing I can think of is the way the light shines off her jet black hair!

Even if you choose not to choose, you still have made a choice

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2003 at 1:01 AM

file_79073.jpg

For some reason I also think of a cold shower

Lalani ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2003 at 7:30 AM

Lol! Sorry about you being happy now! =) And glad that you are still around, thought we had lost ya. Great entries for the challenge. Indeed a beautiful model. ;) huggles =)

Tedz ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2003 at 12:04 PM

Oooh...You poor Dear Fellow....Life sure has dealt You a Wicked Hand....ooooh...I suffer with You....poor You....how dare She please You! You were probably just getting comfortable with Your Depression! Hugz :)

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2003 at 7:02 PM

No! No! Please, no more kindness and understanding.... Must have guilt, pain, loneliness... DEPRESSION! I must finish my work before bliss overcomes me! I thought I could count on you two, above all others to help me in my time of need!!! :- lol!

Tedz ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2003 at 7:08 PM

Zen and The Ice Cube Treatment would not halt You on this Course of Hedonistic Therapy, that You pursue to overcome such a Blue Mood. Good Luck. Hugz!

Lalani ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2003 at 7:22 PM

Too freakin' bad, hun.. Happiness happens! huggles :P

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2003 at 7:46 PM

Uhhhh! happiness... why me?

Lalani ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2003 at 8:02 PM

Happens to the worst of us.... sigh

cristab ( ) posted Tue, 21 October 2003 at 6:58 PM

Really cool pics TMD! Love the very first one, she's beautiful. Cool project too. Keep me updated =) Take care! Cris

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.