Fri, Sep 27, 10:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 27 9:03 am)

Subject: Realistic Baseball Uniform

Login007 ( ) posted Fri, 24 October 2003 at 3:03 AM · edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Hello, I'm looking for a good realistic baseball uniform for Michael. Do you know any, or is there someone who would enjoy to make one? I'm a graphic Designer and i had the opportunity to work with MLB materials, i own their logo database for exemple, so i'm ready to perform all the 2D stuff needed. Don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested by such a project. Thanks, Aurien Durand aureliendurand@hotmail.com

Elsina ( ) posted Fri, 24 October 2003 at 5:56 AM

Attached Link: http://209.92.41.204/Poser/dlframe.html

There is a uniform at Ghastley but it is for the Poser 4 male I think.

My gallery @ Renderosity

Elsina ( ) posted Fri, 24 October 2003 at 6:00 AM

Attached Link: http://poserworldsubscriptions.com

There is also one at Poserworld, for Mike but you need to subscribe (Mike clothing - page 19).

My gallery @ Renderosity

EdW ( ) posted Fri, 24 October 2003 at 8:17 AM

Attached Link: Uniform and Catcher's Gear

file_81265.jpg

I have a uniform and catcher's gear for Mike on my site.

Ed

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 24 October 2003 at 9:10 AM

I'd buy a baseball uniform for Mike 3 if someone made one. Especially if it came with Yankees pinstripes... :-D

xoconostle ( ) posted Fri, 24 October 2003 at 10:57 AM

Ed's catcher outfit is the best one I know of for Michael. I've asked about this many times. Someone at DAZ told me that they didn't think a modern baseball uniform would sell, but I disagree. Ghastley's is indeed for P4 man.

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 24 October 2003 at 11:27 AM

Perhaps someone would be willing to do it as a texture for normal street clothes? Baseball jerseys are popular urban wear, and you might be able to make a reasonable facsimile by texturing a t-shirt. The pants would be easy - baseball pants are like classic Poser pants, tight and plain. The shoes could be standard athletic shoes.

pdxjims ( ) posted Fri, 24 October 2003 at 1:59 PM

Poserworld has a nice old time Yankee one. I think it's a 1920's 1930's version.

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 24 October 2003 at 3:54 PM

I've been thinking about joining Poserworld. But so much of their stuff seems to be for older models of Mike and Vicky, and I rarely use anything but M3 and V3 now. I'm not sure it would be worth it.

pdxjims ( ) posted Fri, 24 October 2003 at 5:43 PM

Uh, Poserworld is always on the lead of any new model. Steve has more stuff for V3 or M3 than just about anyone else. Over 144 itmes for V3, and 7 for M3 (not bad for being out only a month).

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 24 October 2003 at 5:45 PM

Yeah, but that doesn't mean it's stuff I would use. I do mostly fantasy art.

thip ( ) posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 4:06 AM

I believe that CoreArts (www.corearts.com) is close to completing an M3 baseballer. You might want to contact C. and inquire.

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 5:39 AM

Wow, that's a neat site. I've never been there before. They have the Delta Flyer racing outfit Tom and Harry wore in the "Drive" episode of Star Trek: Voyager. I'm amazed. That one episode was the only time they ever used that costume.

CoreArts ( ) posted Mon, 27 October 2003 at 1:36 PM

Attached Link: corearts

file_81266.jpg

hey thanks randym, i do have a new startrek unform coming out for a free download for mike2.

my baseball unform is just about complete, just waiting for my texture partner to finnish up.

here is a sneak peek.

the product will include, pants, cletes, jersey(with undershirt) baseball mitt, batting cap, baseball cap, catchers gear( leg guards, chest guards, face mask, and catcher hardcap) baseball, and bat.

also in the works is a baseball morphing field.

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 27 October 2003 at 4:13 PM

That looks fantastic! Will you be selling it at Corearts.com?

CoreArts ( ) posted Mon, 27 October 2003 at 5:07 PM

no, most likly through here or daz3d, but im gonna keep the price down, in the mid or low teens. and thanks for the comment!!!

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 27 October 2003 at 5:09 PM

At that price, I'd definitely buy it. Here or at DAZ. :-)

CoreArts ( ) posted Tue, 28 October 2003 at 3:30 AM

if you like, e-mail me at corearts@aol.com, and i will place you on my mailing list for my updates for broker, and free stuff.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.