Thu, Sep 19, 4:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:00 pm)

Subject: contest help

akura_ ( ) posted Sun, 26 October 2003 at 2:32 PM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

ok, i entered in the full moon rising contest and no one e-mailed me saying my work was accepted nor was deniend entre. i posted it yesterday. how long do i have to wait.

kbennett ( ) posted Sun, 26 October 2003 at 5:14 PM

I've just checked the contest entries, and I don't see an entry by akura_. I've no idea what's happened, would you mind resubmitting your entry? Thanks, Kev.

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 27 October 2003 at 5:37 AM

Akura, that automatic message you get after submitting is misleading. I've entered many challenges and contests, and never once got any e-mail message confirming my entry. (Though I did get an IM once, from the nice folk who ran the Ultimate Fire contest.) Most of the time, you don't hear anything. It's a good idea to upload your entry early (as you did), so you can check to see if it appears. If you don't see it on the contest page within a couple of days, just re-submit it. Upload glitches are very common, unfortunately.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.