Sun, Oct 6, 5:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Carrara Free

mikeberg ( ) posted Tue, 28 October 2003 at 4:14 PM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 9:36 PM

Hi, don't miss Digit Magazine of October. I bought it in Quebec City (Canada of course). Carrara v1,1 full without any limits with Help and documentation (over 500 pages in PDF files) You have also Amapi v5,15 full also with Help in html format but no doc. And you can install both of them in English of French, that is a plus for me Is it possible having more than 24 hours a day ?

woodhurst ( ) posted Tue, 28 October 2003 at 4:20 PM

just ordered the mag a few days ago, cant wait for it to come in! I didnt know that it came w/ amapi also---really great deal for 10 bucks. (i think its even cheaper in UK) thanks!

ysvry ( ) posted Tue, 28 October 2003 at 6:40 PM

when will max be free on such mag?

for some free stuff i made
and for almost daily fotos

kiwi_gg ( ) posted Tue, 28 October 2003 at 10:39 PM

We don't have Digit Magazine down-under.But if someone would like to send me a little crissy pressy I would start to believe in santa again!!!!!!! Cheers GG.

WHO said Kiwi's can't Fly ?????

danamo ( ) posted Wed, 29 October 2003 at 1:11 AM

Yeah, I've been having a blast with it! The spline modeler rocks, and the metaballs are fun.

darkpoodle ( ) posted Wed, 29 October 2003 at 7:37 AM

you can't get digit around here either, but you can order an issue online. just ordered mine. (no telling when it will arrive). http://www.digitmag.co.uk/

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.