Tue, Oct 22, 12:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:57 pm)

Subject: Help me or im going to hang myself PART 2

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2000 at 4:45 AM ยท edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 1:12 PM

Thanks for the feedback. More Questions. When you download Plugins for photoshop how do you use them. And what program would you recommend me buying for 3d Images. Where i can do the images quite easily without a lto of fuss

Holli ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2000 at 5:01 AM

Plugins for Photoshop should in the so called "plugins" folder. If you have the money (A lot of) I would recommaned buying 3D Max. It's not so easy but you will get a lot of options to use.

LoboUK ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2000 at 5:05 AM

Plugins for Photoshop go into the plugins folder and should then show up on the filter menu. I'm not 100% certain what you mean by the 2nd question. Do you mean a programme to render 3D images in? If so, there are many many choices - just about any 3D programme that can import OBJ files can be used to render Poser figures. If you are on a budget, I'd suggest either Bryce or Vue. These will give you the option to create 3D backgrounds and scenery fairly quickly and easily. If you've more money available, try Cinema4D or the latest incarnation of TrueSpace. And, if money is absolutely no object, you could try 3D Studio MAX or (if you're feeling outrageously extravagant) Maya. Hope this helps Paul

buddha ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2000 at 7:35 AM

To model objecys you can't go past Rhino and a good viewer for a range of model formats is 3D Explorer

buddha ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2000 at 7:35 AM

To model objects you can't go past Rhino and a good viewer for a range of model formats is 3D Explorer

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2000 at 8:15 AM

LOBO UK I meant like design 3D images, like maybe wrestling rings, announce tables, and smaller stuff like microphones. Etc. I am pretty new to Poser 4 i only got it last week. So i dont know much about it. Money is no object. What iwant is something i can produce these objects in and use with Poser. Without it being to difficult

LoboUK ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2000 at 8:23 AM

Okay, so what you are looking for is a 3D modelling prog. There are a large number of these, all of which bring something slightly different to the table. My personal preference is for 3D Studio MAX. Not the easiest or cheapest prog in the world grin but very powerful. You might like to look at Cinema4D or Rhino - both of which are very powerful and not too user-unfiendly. I've also heard good things about Carrara, although I've not used it. Paul

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2000 at 8:36 AM

Thanks Man and do you have the url for Morph World, Chemical Studios. Thanks Man

LoboUK ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2000 at 9:17 AM

Here are the URLs you requested: MorphWorld2 and Chemical Studios Paul

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2000 at 10:06 AM

Hey, i dont know if your familiar with Photoshop, but youve been a great help so far so here gos. I lost one of the side bars, which allowed me to change the brush size, and cant find it again. Also i looked in the Help for the Burn technique but cant find the icon that im suppost to use. WHAT DO I DO

Dagon ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2000 at 11:19 AM

1)go to Files--->Preferences--->General: check 'reset palettes locations to default' 2)the Dodge-Burn-Sponge tool is just above the 'T' (type tool) icon . Click the icon's lower right corner for the options. -D

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.