Tue, Oct 22, 9:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:52 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Blacker Magic for the PreTeen

littlefox ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2003 at 6:45 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 9:23 PM

Attached Link: Blacker Magic for PreTeen

file_82308.jpg

Just in time for Halloween Night, a fantasy delight for your preteen characters!! LadyLittlefox and Thorne of Fairy Fame team up to introduce a new package at Daz! (Soon to follow versions for Koshini and V3 assuming that the imps don't attack our computers again ;P) Hope you enjoy! Hugs, Lady Littlefox

littlefox ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2003 at 6:47 PM

file_82309.jpg

That'll teach me. Wrong promo shot ;)

sturkwurk ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2003 at 7:38 PM

Wow, this is stunning.

I came, I rendered, I'm still broke.

littlefox ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2003 at 7:42 PM

file_82310.jpg

*Blushes* Glad ya like! Got caught mid posting, didn't get to finish showing off our lovely ;)!

littlefox ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2003 at 7:43 PM

file_82311.jpg

And she comes packed with 2 color schemes for textures. Natural and Blood.... whole pack is included, everything but the character.

pizazz ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2003 at 8:10 PM

She's already downloaded. Preteen needs MORE clothes.. hint, hint...

Xena ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2003 at 8:20 PM

Wow, lovely work guys. You make a great team :)

sturkwurk ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2003 at 8:30 PM

Will the V3 version be an upgrade or seperate package?

I came, I rendered, I'm still broke.

littlefox ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2003 at 8:36 PM

file_82312.jpg

Fraid that the V3 and the Koshini versions will be separate packs due to how much work each one is taking to make it fit, however on the plus side, all effort is being taken to make the UVmaps compatable across the three with as little stretch/smoosh as possible.

MachineClaw ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2003 at 8:50 PM

That is a wild outfit. Simply amazing. You've outdone yourself for the preteen wow. Love scifi and fantasy outfits when they aren't crazy sexy and that outfit is flooring me. great job. now I have to go dig in the couch for some money.

dragongirl ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2003 at 9:17 PM

Wow - that's really interesting. You and Thorne make a great team. I'd LOVE to see some more of your wonderful clothing for V3 and the MillGirls. :-)

kayjay97 ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2003 at 9:46 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!! This is fantastic and needless to say it didn't take me long to grab it! YOu two ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

bknoh ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2003 at 10:01 PM

Absolutely stunning! Diane

Cylithera ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2003 at 10:04 PM

That hat is aweeeeeesome, as is the rest of the outfit. :D Fantastic work, as always. ;)

3ddave44 ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2003 at 10:26 PM

2 words - Far Out!

FlyByNight ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2003 at 11:16 PM

What a fabulous outfit, it totally rocks!!!

FlyByNight

nickedshield ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2003 at 11:25 PM

file_82313.jpg

I generally don't post a product image in this forum but this time I'm very impressed with the package. A very quick and dirty render. The package has a lot of potential. Thank you littlefox.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

TheOrigamiCrane ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 2:53 AM

can that hair fit V3?

AlteredKitty ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 3:44 AM

This is the first ever 'kids' outfit where I've thought 'WOW - gotta have that' and bought it immediately. I can't wait for the V3 version - it's already on my 'mental' wish-list! The originality and quality is amazing - thank you so much :) ali x

My Renderosity Store

jarm ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 4:10 AM

file_82314.jpg

I snapped this up straight away, and I generally don't do fantasy images. It's a great set for the Preteen.

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 7:02 AM

Very nice work! I am impressed by the original styling, and I love that hat!

Puntomaus ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 7:22 AM

It's simply gorgeous and I love it already. You both did a great job on that outfit!

Blacker Magic

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

shazz501 ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 8:39 AM

OMG!!!! i wondered where you'd been hiding :) geez and i wanted next weekend off,looks like i will have to wait for christmas for my holidays,overtime is needed me thinks ;) hehehehehe,ok saturday for preteen,sunday for V3 and next weekend for koshini,thats if the funds stay there long enough..lolol..these look great

Doona ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 10:06 AM

Oh wow! This is the best thing I've ever seen for the girls. I will get this one today. Thank you Daz for the $10 off coupon.

nirvy ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 10:08 AM

Fantastic outfit you put together there! it is unusually original and very, very useful. Can't wait to see the V3 version!:)

Cylithera ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 11:35 AM

Gorgeous, again. But, who's 'face' or 'morph' is she 'wearing' in the promo images, littlefox? ;)

littlefox ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 11:40 AM

That's the very lovely Ellette by Thorne and Sarsa! ;) Isn't she delightful? Hugs all so glad you're enjoying her!!!! Okay everyone, now email Thorne and tell him how much you want the Koshini and V3 versions done ;) Mwahahahahahahahaha ! And keep an eye out, I've seen a sneak peek of his newest little lovely for PT.. you're guna love it! Littlefox

capsces ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 1:42 PM

Yep, I can see where my coupon is going. This is just a wonderful outfit. Be sure to sprinkle plenty of Imp Away in the puters, as I'm looking forward to the Koshini version. :) Beth

darken666 ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 4:16 PM

Now that is a thing of beauty! I've got to save up to try and get the V3 and Koshini versions. (Perhaps a discount if you buy 2 or all 3 versions at once?)

pendarian ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 4:44 PM

This is really cool!! I love it :) Definately going to save up for the V3 version... Are the other versions a sure thing, or just something being talked about between you and Thorne? Pendy

littlefox ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 5:08 PM

Well the obj files are done, the UVMaps are in place all that is left now is jointing and morphs... though for those of you who know the guts and bolts of Poser Models, thats still a bit to go.

pendarian ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 7:08 PM

Cool :) Good to know that it's being worked on :)

dolfijntjes ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2003 at 2:24 AM

file_82315.jpg

And soon Winterfashion for Blacker Magic 5 fur textures for thsi beautiful package

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.