Sat, Sep 21, 6:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Introduction

dhastings ( ) posted Thu, 30 October 2003 at 12:37 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:58 AM

file_82132.JPG

Or maybe that should be 'back from the dead'? Anyway, I haven't been around for a while, so I thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Dave.

I'm still shooting with (and loving) my Olympus E10. In my 'day' job I'm a stage manager for a variety of small theater companies in Seattle, WA, USA. I've been spending far too much time in the theater and not enough time with my camera (which I'm working on changing).

A couple of my photos recently appeared in the local newspaper with a review of a show I worked on, which is more a statement of availability of the photos than anything else. None the less, it was a thrill to see them in print.

The photo is one of the interior walls from the very dilapidated building we're rehearsing in.

Anyway, I hope the past year has been kind to you all.
-daveh

Michelle A. ( ) posted Thu, 30 October 2003 at 1:38 PM

Hello! And welcome back!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Tedz ( ) posted Thu, 30 October 2003 at 3:26 PM

G'day Dave ...Tedz the Name...I guess You will want to be hanging Your Coat on that Nail...kewl. Have a nice Day :]

firestorm ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2003 at 12:44 AM

hi, welcome back :)

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

dhastings ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 8:34 AM

Thanks. -daveh

DHolman ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 11:56 AM

Dave? -The- Dave Hastings? Wow ... dude, we thought you were a gonner. 'chell!! You said you'd gotten rid of Dave 'cause he stepped out of line and if the rest of us knew what was good for us we wouldn't cause any trouble or we'd get the same!! Now I find out Dave's ok?!! Do you know how many water ballons I could have thrown in here by now? This is really disappointing. Sheeeesh. Oh yea, welcome back Dave! :) -=>Donald

dhastings ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 10:13 PM

Careful! I've got a water balloon here with your name on it.

(sploosh)

Rats. I hate it when that happens.

-daveh

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.