Fri, Oct 4, 12:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: New Judy model coming soon

Yamato ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 11:56 AM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 2:47 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_82394.jpg

I posted "New Judy Tenten" about 20 days ago. I'm still having hard days for my business. But I can inform you "coming soon" today. I have two problems to releasing this model. Because of modified meshes and joint parameters. New Judy can't wear any clothes for P5 Judy. She will be a nude model until someone make special clothes for her. Next is distribution problem. The image shows "Tenten on New Judy Body".This model needs both V2 and P5. At first I'll release original Judy head on New Judy Body. You can get new mesh full body obj, and can use "Face room " as well as original Judy. Next step. According to my Tenten P5 tutorial.You can make the model you are seeing by your self. All procedure are same of for P5 Judy. I'll uploard special cr2 for Tenten on New Judy. Also I'm preparing release another cr2 for Tenten.... The cr2 ( I named it "U-Gyro")can control her breast MTs for gravity effects and knee MTs for bending automatically. Small four Tentens in center of the image shows U-Gyro function. I applied pose only. U-Gyro control her breasy and Knee MTs according to her pose. I guess almost nobody can make any clothes for U-Gyro model! "U-zai" means "officious" or "fussy" in Japanese ;)

Valandar ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 12:02 PM

Wow! Excellent wok on those JP's!

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

Kenmac ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 12:02 PM
Online Now!

Yamato, you must be a mind reader. :o) I was just thinking about this model today and wondering if you were still working on it. Once again you've done an exceptional job on it. I know you're a perfectionist and want to take your time with this model. It's nice to see all the new morphs you've added. I just know people will want to use Judy a lot more when you release her.

VI_Knight ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 12:12 PM

Wow!! you did such an excellent job here. keep working at it. I know this will be a fanominal model jsut like all your others.

DaveK ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 12:33 PM

Such beautiful work!!

Dale B ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 2:41 PM

=Very= nice work, Yamato! Particularly on the breast morphs. Can't wait until she's available. And frankly, if she performs as well as she looks like she will, there will be conforming clothes modelled for her rather quickly, I would think. You might want to post this over at RDNA, as several people there did the original work on Judy...

Tashar59 ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 4:34 PM

This is great newas. I've been looking forward to her release. I don't think it would be to hard to get clothes to fit her in the cloth room.

FishNose ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 7:24 PM

Fantastic! :] Fish

shogakusha ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 7:57 PM

Yamato-san, she is beautiful! While Judy never had a great support following, I am sure that your Tenten Judy will have quite a following and will not remain nude for long. You have really pushed the technology withyour advanced techniques in joint posing! Domo-arigato gozaimashita!

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 8:26 PM

WOW!

narcissus ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 8:36 PM

Can't wait for this!She looks great!

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 8:41 PM

Very, very pretty work! I suspect that new clothes will come soon just BECAUSE she is so pretty. The morphs for naturally moving breasts and bending knees will help a lot, too, when it comes to naturalism in a varoety of images. (An archeologist digging up pottery shards should not have to glue her knees back together as well.) A couple of years back, my physical therapist and I were talking about "Shrek" and the characters portrayed. He snickered a bit about her "perky breasts" because nobody, not even Marilyn Monroe, sticks up like that when lying down flat on the back. He is a film buff (and a guy who keeps his eyes open). I'm looking forward to her release! Carolly

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 9:36 PM

Wowee! She's beautiful. I'm almost tempted to get P5 just to use this model. I'm guessing I could import Judy to P4PP here, by the way. I've heard enough horror stories about P5 to make me stay away from the program itself, though I'm not above using the content.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

quixote ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 11:34 PM

Well, you won't find more officious than this lot :)) She'll fit right in and leave us all contorted with excitement and doing deep knee bends in gratitude... Judy? who's Judy? :))) She looks fantastic. Great work. Congratulations! Q

Un coup de dés jamais n'abolira le hazard
S Mallarmé

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2003 at 12:58 AM

Since Poser 5 is a prerequisite, adjusting the dynamic clothes to fit her new body shape won't be difficult.

Dale B ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2003 at 6:28 AM

I was thinking that meself, LD. Now if E-on would announce that Mover 5 with that lovely dynamics support is ready for shipping.....sigh... TentenJudy sitting by the water, playing with a sandle with those articulated toes, trees and plants blowing in a gentle breeze, hair and clothing rippling with same... I've got a Lightwave snob to spike, I do.... ("Yeah, I did use real programs. Poser and Vue Pro. Deal with it.") >:D I move we start a petition to get proper breathing morphs retrofitted into all Poser characters! And lets throw full extremity articulation in there while we're at it!

Dale B ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2003 at 6:30 AM

'Sandal' Ghu, I have not having an edit function... :

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2003 at 6:56 AM

I was somewhat disappointed that Inhale morphs weren't included in the Millennium Cat, myself; DAZ had been rather good about including them in its last few major Millennium releases (Mike 3, Vicky 3, the MilDragon, etc.). But such morphs are easy enough to make.

-Yggdrasil- ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2003 at 12:26 PM

Excellent, excellent, excellent... the U-Gyro function alone will be worth it. Sounds alot like the PAE thing way back when. These models should be retro-fitted with all this new technology being put into the newer models. Anime Doll and Victoria 3 in particular..

akura_ ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2003 at 1:40 PM

whats her requirements

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2003 at 1:53 AM

Since she uses Judy's body, you will need Poser 5 in order to get the basic mesh.

Asciicodeplus ( ) posted Wed, 12 November 2003 at 4:58 PM

About the distribution issues, use RTEncoder to encode the file using two seed files: the Victoria 2 mesh and Judy mesh. This way, the only users that will able to decode the distribution files must have Poser5 and Victoria2.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.