Mon, Oct 21, 11:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Please rate this celebrity!

duesentrieb ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2000 at 4:11 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:20 PM

Portrait01.jpg Do you recognize her? And if, what is still missing? I am already in the state where no objective judgement from my side is possible any more. I have been working on her for three days, and now I need some feedback. I know that the hairdo doesn't quite fit her, and the texture is still WIP, but I don't now if the geometry needs improvement. Any helpful comments are greatly appreciated!

shadownet ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2000 at 5:30 PM

Not a clue - but that doesn't really mean anything since I don't watch a lot of Tv and movies. She does look familiar though. Anyhow, you are doing a great job. Keep it up.

Schlabber ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2000 at 5:44 PM

hmmm, looks good - but can't imagine who is it ...

sir_heimer ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2000 at 6:26 PM

Yasmine Bleeth? If so, it looks pretty darn good.

lmacken ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2000 at 9:16 PM

It certainly looks like somebody. Could we get a decade, or maybe a clueful prop?

krbtv ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2000 at 10:02 PM

Is it Tia Cararra?

blau ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2000 at 10:34 PM

Is it the latest Micheal Jackson? If so the skin is way too dark.

WarriorDL ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2000 at 10:52 PM

Victoria Principle?

shadownet ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2000 at 11:07 PM

Tia Cararra - it does look like her - I think. Isn't she the that Treasure Hunter girl? It does look a lot like her.

ohman ( ) posted Sat, 05 August 2000 at 4:37 AM

I'd guess Tia too. /Ohman

duesentrieb ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2000 at 3:33 AM

Okay, back to the old drawing board again... I won't give away who I'm trying to imitate in order to get your unbiased opinions. This job turned out to be much harder than I thought... :-(

lmacken ( ) posted Tue, 08 August 2000 at 12:53 AM

Not even one clue? That's harsh, man. Jaqueline Smith? We're trying... Linda Carter?

Mightiest_mortal ( ) posted Mon, 30 October 2000 at 2:08 PM

Lucy Lawless?

wyrwulf ( ) posted Mon, 30 October 2000 at 3:43 PM

Tiffany Amber Thiessen looks real close to me.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.