Tue, Oct 1, 9:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: URL's- Poser resources, sites, programs, textures, etc..for Newbie to Advanced

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2003 at 1:22 PM ยท edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 9:29 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12353&Form.ShowMessage=1507774

Hi Folks; Just thought I'd share the link list again..I've organized it by package this time, and made it semi-navigable. Had to split it into 2, it finally went over the 200k-limit. Here are many of the URL's for all sorts of Poser (and other stuff, like Bryce, Wings, Cinema, etc.) materials, resources, plugins, associated software (and softwear..;)..and many an answer to 'where can I find' questions that pop up so often.. I'd like to thank LD, AS, the Freestuff, top 15, and about 8 years of web-surfing for all the locations. Just copy it to an appropriate space, rename the file extension to .html, and then you're good to go..I'll be cleaning it up over the next few weeks, but here's the WIP version..enjoy.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Engel47 ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2003 at 3:29 PM

I just downloaded and checked the file and I just felt that I had to say THANK YOU SO MUCH - this list will be invaluable, absolutley bloody marvellous!!!!!! ;-)

Batronyx ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2003 at 11:15 PM

This is excellent!!! Thanks.

Xena ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2003 at 6:02 AM

Attached Link: http://www.wicked-womyn.com

You missed me :) Wicked Womyn has freebies (Poser and some Bryce) and tutorials for newbies and not so newbies.

pakled ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2003 at 8:52 AM

Thanks Xena..actually, I had your site a while ago. I have a problem sometimes with Poser sites, either I misspell it and get 404'd, or the site goes on it's own (I remember yours because I kept searching for 'wicked woman'.. I am adding it to the database as I speak (or type, or whatever..;) Anyone else want to supply URL's I missed, I'm more than happy to add them, too.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Xena ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2003 at 3:42 PM

Heh heh heh, I'm betting you turned up some 'interesting' sites with a wicked woman search ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.