Thu, Sep 19, 10:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: problem posting comments in galleries....

spook ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2003 at 3:10 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 8:47 PM

"blank page found.... probably due to full temp partition..."

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2003 at 4:21 PM

Yep, I just got the same message... I'll send the programmers a note.. I thought it was just em... :-) Thanks for letting us know..

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

drawbridgep ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2003 at 5:15 PM

Still seems to accept the comments. I think it's the redirect after the comment.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

SophiaDeer ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2003 at 11:45 PM

I noticed the same problem too. I have to submit it a couple of times, then refresh the page and my comment shows. Warm Regards, Nancy

Nancy Deer With Horns
Deer With Horns Native American Indian Site

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2003 at 1:09 AM

yep, comment, submit, go back, submit a few more times, refresh, stand on head, recite the alphabet backwards & it works! :D

Maniac_Insaniac ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2003 at 2:52 AM

I think that "submit a few more times" caused me to recieve 12 new "gallery comments posted" emails this morning when i had infact only had 3 new ones, heh.

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2003 at 9:15 AM

i was afraid of that, sorry to those i left multiple ebots on... seems the problem still continues!... & there's still 3 images being posted at a time, i thought it was "starting 11/3" we were to start the new 1-a-day limit i love this site & the people here but this is really frustrating, must be just as frustrating trying to fix it, ....trying to be patient :(

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2003 at 11:19 AM

Again, as soon as I say this thread, I tried it myself and got the same error...I promptly sent Tim and Tommy notes about it.. I also tried switching browsers and clearing the cache.. Didn't help..I did find that the comments are getting posted tho.. I do know that all the programers have been working on improving the site speed.. So there are bound to be a few glitches... As for the one per day limit, I understand it is being implimented now.. C'mon, did you really expect the programmers to put the code in place at exactly one past midnight? It gets frustrating for me as a moderator..

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.