Sun, Oct 6, 5:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Viking Longboats

kiwi_gg ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 10:12 PM · edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 3:10 AM

file_82477.jpg

Just thought I would pop this pic up for comments.The basic boat model is from 3d cafe and the figure I think is too,thanks very much to 3d cafe. The boat has been modified at the bow with the addition of the dragon head ,also from 3d cafe I think.The sail and ropes I modeled myself with the free version of Amapi.Hope you all like it.Tutorial for creating knots available at "http://www.staigerland.com/amapi/knots/index.html"

Cheers
GG.

WHO said Kiwi's can't Fly ?????

brittmccary ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2003 at 6:49 AM

great work! I'll have to re-check the amapi tutorials. Long time since I've been there. Thank you for posting that link. :)

TheBryster ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2003 at 7:30 AM
Forum Moderator

This has great possibilities.............

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Swade ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2003 at 11:34 PM

Nice work so far Kiwi gg... will be watching to see what you do with this one. 8)

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who know binary, and those who don't. 

A whiner is about as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest.

kiwi_gg ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2003 at 3:15 AM

file_82478.jpg

Thanks guys,this new pic is what I had in mind and is the origional scene I had made,I thought I had lost the file.Anyway here it is with a couple of changes. Is there any way I can alter the blue haze/fog to a grey-white. I've tried several different things in the sky lab but nothing did what I wanted.

Cheers
GG.

TheBryster ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2003 at 6:21 AM
Forum Moderator

Maybe change your HAZE colour.?......not really sure

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

TheBryster ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2003 at 6:22 AM
Forum Moderator

Ooops sorry, select your sky palette at the top of the screen and slide along the squares for the one that does HAZE......

kiwi_gg ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2003 at 12:42 PM

I have already tried that.I thought it may be a result of reflections from the terrain mat. Cheers GG.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.