Fri, Sep 20, 3:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Scheduled Site Outage Wed 11/05

AsherD ( ) posted Tue, 04 November 2003 at 12:02 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 8:24 AM

The entire Renderosity site will be offline on Wednesday, 11/05/03, from 3:30 AM to 5:30 AM CST (server time) for required database maintenance. This activity is a necessary part of our efforts to improve site speed and scalability. Thank you for your patience. --Renderosity Staff

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 04 November 2003 at 8:23 PM
Forum Moderator

What? No Rend? Jeez! What will I do? Where will I go? I've got withdrawl symptoms already.............

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

bilbo2_uk ( ) posted Tue, 04 November 2003 at 11:17 PM

And in GMT that is? For us Europeans who's math ain't so good? CST is GMT-6. That would be 10:30 pm on 4th November to 0:30am 5th November. Oh..It's already happened? told you my maths was bad ;)

Varian ( ) posted Wed, 05 November 2003 at 12:05 AM

Nope, hasn't happened yet. It'll be a little less than 3.5 hours after right now as I post. That'll be about 9:30 AM GMT to 11:30 AM GMT.

tim ( ) posted Wed, 05 November 2003 at 4:11 AM
Site Admin

Database maintenance is now complete. Happy surfing. Should be a little faster. Tim

DarkStarRising ( ) posted Wed, 05 November 2003 at 4:36 PM

yes, have noticed it is faster! coming from good old england, it was slow and sluggish, now its a lot faster! well done guys and galls!

In the words of DarkStarRising:
"Sadness within sadness,
Darkness within darkness,
a shadow of a form lays upon the floor,
looking at herself
looking at her own shadows of loneliness"

Gini ( ) posted Fri, 07 November 2003 at 3:59 PM

Also from England- I've never had it go so fast at this time of evening (9:57 pm)- wahey !!! well done !

" Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
-Monty Python

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.