Sun, Oct 6, 2:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Hot Banner AS

RodsArt ( ) posted Wed, 05 November 2003 at 6:23 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 12:23 PM

file_82917.jpg

This buds for you AS....."Great Banner"!! Love the lighting,POV,Mats,Pose, Oh hell...All of it. WTG

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

vasquez ( ) posted Wed, 05 November 2003 at 8:11 AM

Oh yes the most original one! I love the fact that the skel is not facing us but a spot inside the banner, great idea! COngrats also to the other partecipants....

Swade ( ) posted Wed, 05 November 2003 at 9:36 AM

Yep... It certainly is a slammin banner AS. 8)

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who know binary, and those who don't. 

A whiner is about as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest.

Slakker ( ) posted Wed, 05 November 2003 at 4:24 PM

AS is just a bitchin' artist. We should be used to that by now...but alas, we're not.

AgentSmith ( ) posted Thu, 06 November 2003 at 4:50 PM

file_82918.jpg

Ah, thanks... It was actually a scene that I had made a long while ago, but never could figure out what to do with it, (or what to add to it). There was a story in there somewhere, but nothing had ever really came to me though, maybe a frightened person laying on the ground with a flashlight, lol? Glad ya all like the banner. :o) AS

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.